Chapter 12

*Still Ethan's P.O.V.*

"By the way, I never said that." She said. "I never said that I don't like you."

She turned around to face me. I didn't know what to say. I would have liked to scream that I like her too, but the words seemed to not come out. Well that's more than just a crush. I've never felt this way before. I always used to be a fuckboy, I didn't care about girls' feelings, but with her, I don't know. It's different. After what happened with that bitch Megan I didn't fuck with anyone else. I think that the "problem" is her. Maybe. It seems like she's the only one that can turn me on right now. I hate this situation. I can't have her. She looked me in the eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Well... Can we still be friends at least?" She asked smiling.

I know that I hurt her again not answering. Why I have to be so jerk to her? She doesn't deserve all of this, she doesn't deserve someone like me.

"Y-yes." I answered.

"Good..."

We spent all the day in our room. She didn't wanna go out and neither did I. I wouldn't have liked to be looked by everyone because of what happened last night.

*the next day*

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I woke up still in his embrace. I don't know how to feel about him. Sometimes it feels like he likes me and sometimes not. But probably it's just my imagination, who would like someone like me? He already told me that I wasn't his type. Oh my God, why am I still thinking about it? I just took a break, it's not the right moment. We should be only friends.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

"Good morning to you." I smiled back.

This was the right moment for a kiss. Oh no, stop!! We both got ready and exited from the dorm. Outside Olivia and Archie were waiting for me, Grayson was there too. They all look at us. It was weird to see us walking together.

"Sam!" She said hugging me tight. "How are you? What happened?"

"I'm fine really, there's nothing to worry about." I said looking at Ethan. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be that fine.

"Are you sure?" Arch asked.

"Yes, really I'm good." I smiled.

Grayson looked at Ethan with a strange look.

"It's better if we go to class or we will be late..." Eth said.

I nodded and we all walk to the first class, still talking.

"Everyone in the campus is talking about it, that you and this guy were walking into a room. Now Megan is saying that you looked for it. Yesterday there was a reunion. She said that you might be expelled from the sorority, because all this situation only brings drama, and she doesn't want it inside 'her' sorority." Olivia said.

"Well... I really don't care anymore, if she want me out, I'll be out. I don't wanna get involved with her one more time."

"What do you mean?" Arch said.

I looked at Ethan, we are the only one who knows the truth. We all sat near in class, waiting for the teacher.