4

Heyooooooooo loves!! sorry I know I haven't posted in a while, it's just school is starting so it's gonna be a little harder to post but I will try my best haha. Um once again I really don't want this story to flop um I am really working hard to make it the best story I can, and I know that it's my first story so it's probably gonna suck but I am really trying so the more love you give it the better I will try and make it the best!! also don't forget um for this chapter i would play like sad songs or if you wanna get real specific then I would play the song Nightingale by Demi Lavato! haha thank you again um i love you all and letsd get back to the story ;)

Ethan's POV

She finally stopped crying and pulled away from me looking me in the eyes.
"I'm sorry E. I just ruined your shirt. I can go out and buy you another one, you can-" She started but I cut her off by kissing her lips, her soft lushish pink lips, that were some what damp from her tears. I let go of the kiss after what felt like an eternity for air and I pushed my forehead on hers.
"You talk to much. One, I don't care about my fucking shirt, and two, why are you crying?" I looked at her, my hands cupping her face. By this time everyone was starring at us. She looked uncomfortable so I took her hand and told Gray that I was leaving by my mind telepathy that wolfs have but then I relized that he is a vampire. But then I got an answer from some girls saying okay and that they were gonna hang with Gray. Wait what? Only wolfs can use telepethy. WAIT WHAT!?!?!??!? I looked around to only see Sarah and Danelle looking kind of shocked and then Grayson looking confused. No workers. WAIT WHAT THE!?!???! THE GIRLS ARE WOLFS!?!?!? DOES AL KNOW!?!?! WAIT SARAH AND DANELLE ARE WOLFS!?!??!? WOAH WAIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS. WAIT! Wait why am I freaking out about this?? I'm gonna have to talk to the girls about this. Al and I waaled out of starbucks to her car and I just stood there and was thinking in scilence. Al looked at me and waved her hands infront of my face. God dhe was perfect.
"E?? E are you okay??" Al asked me looking worried snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yeah, yeah i'm fine. What about you? who made my babygirl cry like that?? Who do I have to kill? PLease tell me everything princess, i'm here to listen to everything and anything you say okay?" I said pulling her closer to me, one hand wrapped around her waist and my other hand cupping her face. Our bodies were dangerously close and I herd her breath hitch as she looked up to me. She looked effortlessy stunning. Ugh I just wanna take her to the ends of the earth and just protect her. Hide her from the bad in this world and start a family and show her all the good. Ugh, I really love this girl and I just met her. Ugh the things that she does to me. Only if she knew.

Almaden's POV

I finally stopped crying and pulled away looking into his eyes. Ugh. His eyes were a perfect mixture of brown and green. Ugh. I smelled that smell of clover and almounds and fell in love all over again. I then looked down to see is perfectly crafted jaw and then looked a little lower to see his soaked t-shirt. I honestly felt so bad.
"I'm sorry E. I just ruined your shirt. I can go out and buy you another one, you can-" I started but then stopped once I felt those soft sweet lips pressed up agenst mine and our lips moved in sync once again as everyone starred. He pulled away first after what felt like forever for air. He pushed his forhead up agent mine and looked down to me.
"You talk to much. One, I don't care about my fucking shirt, and two, why are you crying?" He asked looking at me with both hands cupping my face. At this time everyone was starring at us and I didn't want to stay in there for much longer. He got the memo and took my hand and led me out of Starbucks.Before we reached the doors he looked around as if he was looking for someone. He then looked back at the doors and we kept walking and once we got to my car we just stood there in complete scilence. It felt kinda weird so I waved my hands infront of his face and said,
"E?? E are you okay??" He then looked at me like he saw me for the first time.
"Oh yeah, yeah i'm fine. What about you? Who made my babygirl cry like that?? Who do I have to kill? Please tell me everything princess, i'm here to listen to everything and anything you say okay?" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him and cupped my face with his other hand. O. M. G. DID ETHAN GRANT DOLAN JUST CALL ME 'BABYGIRL' AND 'PRINCESS'?????????? OMFG I'M SO LUCKY WTH UGH I'M IN LOVE!!! Our bodies were so close that I could feel his warmth leaving his body and his breath on my face. I felt safe in his arms. I looked up to him and I wanted to kiss him so badly but I fought my urge. God damn if he knew what he did to me. I looked him in the eyes and they flashed from like a clover green to his brown eyes. I looked at him funny.
"What? Was it something I did babygirl?" He asked looking at me now with green eyes. WAIT WHAT!?!??!?!? IS HE A SUPERNATURAL?!?!?!??! I looked down as I felt my eyes change and then I looked up at him in the eyes. He looked shocked like I did something wrong. This is why Danelle doesn't like calling herself supernatural. I messed up big time. I started to feel water sting my eyes as I looked back to the ground and changed my eyes back to the light brown I was born with. I hate my life. I felt a tear trickle down my face as Ethan put both his hands to cup my face to look up at him and I ran off out of his grasp and hopped in my truck and I saw the girls running out of Starbucks twords my truck. They both hopped in and I started to loose it. I started bawling my eyes out and everything was a blure. I herd the girls screaming at me as we got onto the main road and bam. I felt my car get crushed as I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. I saw all the good times with my family, friends, and this eventfull day with Ethan. And I also saw all the bad. Donnavan. Hurting our family. I suddenly herd screaming at me and then that smell of clover and almounds again. Of course he was here to save the day. Then all I saw was black. I coulndn't hear anything. Couldn't smell anything. I felt limp and lifeless. What if this is my ending? What if my story was over? Maybe I could finally be happy with my family with no pain. I miss them. This for sure is my ending.

OMG OKAY wAIT WHAT!?!?!??!?! WHAT THE BALLS JUsT HAPPENED THEre!!?!?!?!??!?! (to be honest i am at the verge of tears writing the ending of that chapter) (wow im a sap) alright so A LOT of plot twists in that story and hidden parts that will soon all add up in the future. But for right now I am gonna go and get some rest, um dont forget to vote and add to your reading lists and the more you comment the faster i work haha. Please don't be a silent reader haha! Again please don't let my first story flop guys and I love you all and I will see yall next time! <3