Epilouge

LISTEN TO SONG I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER WITH THIS SONG MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY JUST A LITTLE WARNING!!
Song:Perfect Two by Perfect Two
*Five years later*
Ethan's POV
Emerson was thrown in jail for all that she did to Al. And by that I mean the torture, abuse, her hireing guys to rape Al, all of it. But she is far far away.  And Dan and Gray now have two girls and a boy, Sean. Walker and Porter adopted Grant because we couldn't take care of him, and Walker and Porter are both cancer free now and living a happy life with each other.
"You ready?" Gray asked me and patted my back and looked at me through the mirror.
"Why am I so nervous? I mean we practically already are married right? This is just like renewing our vows.. Right?" I asked my voice shakey.
"Yeah. But not." Gray said and winked causing the both of us to laugh.
"Let's go,, they are ready to start." Gray said and I nodded my head as him and I both walked out to the alter. The music started to play and my heart started racing so fast. First Havana walked down the ilse with Alabama following her. Then Kara followed Alabama and then Danelle, the maid of honor followed her.
"Dude why am I nervous?? It's not even my wedding." Gray said and laughed a little as did I.
"It's the whole thing of watching your wife walk down the isle." I said and laughed as did he. Dan walked passed me and winked as I shot a wink right back at her.
"Don't mess up." Dan said quietly making me laugh a little. The music started to get louder as Damon and Alaska came into veiw and smiled wide. Damon and Laska held hands as Laska threw flower petals and Damon was carrying a small pillow with both rings on it. Many people awed and took pictures making both kids smile wider.
"Daddy!!" Laska yelled as she ran to me and pulled Damon with her. I crowched down and picked them both up in my arms without hesitation making people awe even more. Mainly the girls.
"Looking sharp dad." Damon said and brushed my shoulders making me laugh.
"Why thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I said and winked as I placed them both down. Damon stood next to Gray and Laska looked at me.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked and chuckled as did Laska.
"Nope, it's just your tie needs a little work, your hair is a mess and you do know that mom is gonna cry correct?" She said as people laugh.
"Yes I know that, and make me look handsome for momma." I said and smirked as I crowched down on one knee as my daughter fixed my tie and hair. I heard the clicking of camera's but I wasn't fazed. She looks so much like her momma. I could never let anything happen to her.
"There." She said and rested her hands around my neck.
"Looking good right?" I asked and shot her a toothy grin as she laughed and nodded her head yes.
"Good." I said and kissed her cheek making her giggle making people awe. She smiled wider and then brushed down her dress.
"Isn't it supposed to be a poofier dress? Why are you pushing it down princess?" I asked grabbing her hands.
"No one helped me poof it properly, and when they did it didn't look like the way you did it." Laska said and sighed.
"Spin." I whispered in her ear as the smile on her face grew even bigger. She spung around in a circle making her dress flare out and I moved my hands around her dress poofing it just the way she likes. She faced me and looked down at her dress then back at me with a smile wider then humanly possible.
"Perfect." I said and smiled as did she.
"Thank you daddy." She said and kissed my cheek making many people awe. She ran over to Dan and spung around making her dress flare out making her smile. Gah I loved her smile. I stood up as well and straightened my coat and smiled at Damon and Laska. I also looked around the crowd to see Grant in Porter's lap. Grant was smiling so much and Porter and Walker both seemed ever so happy. I know that Al and I couldn't take care of Grant nor could we make him happy and Porter and Walker were looking to adopt for the longest time, and now they finally have a baby boy that makes him ever so happy. Everyone stood up and I straightened myself out as Almaden walked into veiw with Raph on her arm.
Some pictures so everything seems real haha