23

LISTEN TO Nightingale BY DEMI LAVATO
Ethan's POV

It has been two years. Two years since she left us. I don't like crying in front of my kids or just in general, but every year I cry. I miss her. A lot. It's hard being the Alpha King and Alpha all by yourself. Danelle's mom has given me the books so I know what the proficy says I should do. Alaska is always a big help with Damon. Plus me and Gray are going on another world tour. It's just the fans also pushed that Danelle and Dylan and Laska and Damon come too. So we are doing a family world tour. The fans rave over Laska and Damon. #loveyouAl and #MissyouAlmaden are the top ones trending on twitter. @Exposedolans have shut down there account. Donny won't even look at me even more. Grayson says that time heals everything, but if time really healed everything then I still wouldn't be coping after two fucking years. But nope. I still am. It's just hard. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was my everything. My world. She was the reason why I woke up every morning and the reason why I fell asleep with a smile on my face every night. But nope. Someone took her from me. And whoever that person is better know that imma kill them once I found out who did it. Yep. That's right. After two fucking years they STILL don't know who killed her. Cops suck ass.
"ETHAN!!!" Danelle yelled upstairs to me. I shut my book and walked down the stairs to see her holding a small package with my name on it.
"Did you order something?" She asked me and handed me the package.
"Um no." I said back examining it.
"Ooo a secret admiror thing... coolio." She said.
"Sure, I guess." I said back to her.
"It's from mommy!" Laska yelled. I laughed and sat next to her on the couch.
"Sweetheart mommy isn't here.." I said looking at Alaska.
"NONONO! I know that mommy isn't here but she talks to me like all the time! She told me last night that there should be a package for daddy today, and what do you know here it is!! Open it!!" Alaska yelled jumping on the couch. I started to laugh and then Damon started jumping too. Grayson walked into the room with Dyl in his arms and she started to laugh.
"DYL PICKLE!!!!" Laska screamed and ran twords Grayson. Grayson put down Dyl and walked over to me to see what I have.
"Ooo a secret admiror thingy,, coolio." Grayson said as he floped onto the couch next to me.
"SEE!" Danelle yelled then started to laugh. I started to laugh as well did Gray.
"Daddy... I promise it's from mommy, please open it." Alaska said and gave me puppy dog eyes.
"Only if you and Dam are gonna help me." I said and winked. She gave Damon a toothy grin and he shot her his million dollar smile then charged twords me. I swear if I raise these kids right, they are gonna be heartbreakers. Not like that's a bad thing. They started to rip open the package with no mercy, and honestly it was kinda funny. Alaska stopped ripping once she saw a piece of paper. Damon stopped too and pulled out the paper and handed it to me. I opened it and started to read. It was her hand writing. How? She's dead.
Hi Ethan!! I miss you so much!! You are
gonna be a great dad. Oh also you are gonna
have new neighbors! The kids are gonna love them.
It's a single mom, she has one boy. Your son actually.
This is Almaden writting but fun fact,
Once the alpha dies, they come back as a new Alpha,
and seeing that I was the Alpha and have been for a
little over 60 years, this is my last life. My name is Emerson
Rose Dolan, And I am still alive E. Just in a different body.
But It's still me baby. If you still want me put this on.
Love you forever and Always
                                ~Al;)
I looked into the package to see a golden ring. My wedding band. I held it up. It was perfect. There was something written inside. I looked at it.
I will always love you Ethan Grant      ~Almaden
I closed my eyes and tilted my head up. I opened my eyes and slid the ring on my finger. A wave of emotion just rushed through me.
"Was I right daddy?" Alaska asked breaking the scilence.
"Yes babygirl. You were right. It was from mommy." I said and kissed her head. 
"Will mommy ever come back?" Damon asked looking at me then the ring then back at me.
"Wait... Mommy told me that I was gonna walk down an izle and I wold be carrying that." He said and pointed at my ring.
"Is mommy coming back?" Laska asked holding my hand.
"Yes kiddos, she will be here soon. She won't look the same but it will be her. She will also have a little boy with her. That is your little brother." I said back to them. The both shot each other toothy grins.
"And no that doesn't mean that you get to beat him up." I said and winked at them both. They started laughing as did I.
"Okay kiddos it's time for all the kids to go to bed. Even mommy and daddy are gonna go night night." Grayson said and yawned. As parents our acting skills have become spot on. After we tucked in all the kids me and Gray went to go film another video. We were recreating some of are most popular vines. Ugh the cringe.
"Can I see the note?" Dan asked before me and Gray were about to film. I handed it to her and watched her eyes fill with water.
"Will she know who I am? Will she know about Dyl? What if she forgot Laska and Damon's names? What if it's not her and she just wants you to get back with someone? Ethan what if it's a lie?" Dan said and she started pacing. Well damn. I never thought of all the 'what ifs'. But what if Danelle is right? What if it isn't really her. But I can't think like that. I won't. I trust Almaden. I will know if it's really her. I can already feel her presence all over again. And after two years of feeling lost. I am starting to feel found again.

JUST 2 MORE CHAPTERS THEN THIS STORY IS GONNA BE OVER!! I am really sorry that this story is coming to an end but if you want a second one COMMENT AND TELL ME! Plus imma end the story on a cliff hanger so i mean...... Anyways that is all I have to say today so PEACE