9

Imma just jump into the story b/c the last chapter was kinda like a filler chapter but i also just wanted to say.....
OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 READS UGH IM SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU ALL!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Ethan's POV

Gray and I walked into the house to see Camron wearing a red dress and some black heels with her hair down and her makeup was done.
"What is big lil' sis all dolled up for?" Gray said as he walked up to her giving her a hug, with him towering over her.
"Well big lil' sis has a date tonight. Plus I am meeting the friends tonight too so I wanted to look nice." Cam said as I came up to her and hugged her tightly.
"If he hurts you, you better tell us. Because nobody. NOBODY is allowed to hurt my sister." I said sternly and pulled away from the hug. Cam started to laugh and looked at the time. 6:45. Shit. I started to run upstairs to get ready and came back downstairs looking quite fresh if I do say so myself. I looked at the time to see that it was 6:50 and I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. But right before I could reach the door Gray yelled,
"Picture!" so I walked up to his room and stood there looking stupid while he took like 200 pics of us.
"Tag me once you find a good one! I don't wanna be late to my princess!" I yelled back up to him as I reached the door and got in my car. I started the engine and drived to Almaden's house getting butterflies in my stomach. God I love this girl.

Almaden's POV

I herd the door click signing that the boys had left. It was already 5:30 so us girls had to start getting ready like right now. I walked over to my closet and pulled out three dresses. One purple, one a dark red almost velvet, and one that was all black and had lace in the back. The girls ran to the dresses and Sarah grabbed the purple dress and started to change. I laughed as Danelle grabbed the black one with the lace and she started to change. I had the velvety red dress and to be honest it was really cute. *Ping* All of our phones vibrated at the same time saying that something happened.

@GraysonDolan looking fresh for our dates ;)"OMFG MY MANS IS SO FUCKING HOT UGH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH UGH HE IS SUCH A TURN ON!" Danelle screamed as me and Sarah started to laugh at what she was saying

@GraysonDolan
looking fresh for our dates ;)
"OMFG MY MANS IS SO FUCKING HOT UGH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH UGH HE IS SUCH A TURN ON!" Danelle screamed as me and Sarah started to laugh at what she was saying. We all had on our dresses and makeup and hair were done and we had some extra time.
"Photoshoot!!" Sarah squeeled as she garbbed her phone. We layed out a backround and Danelle wanted to take some pics first sooooo.

 We layed out a backround and Danelle wanted to take some pics first sooooo