20

Grayson's POV

I rolled over to an empty bed. Ugh not again. I looked over at Dan's nightstand to see a letter,
                  Goodmorning Handsome!! I went over to Al's with Sara,
                   Had to rant and get some stuff cleared up haha
                    Also don't forget that we have our doctors
                    appointement for the girls today! Ethan is prolly
                     gonna need help with the kids and breakfast so once
                      you wake up and is ready head over to E's.
                       Alright I love you mostest and will see you later!<3
This girl. How did I luck out with the most amazing girl in the whole world? I put the note back on her nightstand and grabbed my phone, it was being blown up but i'm not suprised. I scolled through all of my notifications to see one that really cought my eye.
@ExposedDolans
Welp two of the hoes have now found this accout ahahahahha. Our new goal is to get Ethans hoe to see this stuff, REMEMBER CANDID PHOTOS ARE THE BEST. If you aren't part of #Dolansoverparty and want to be just send me some candid pics and you will be signed! Love you all! AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR REALTIONSHIPS A SECRET FOREVER! RT IF YOUR PISSED
It already had over 1 million retweets. How? And why? I mean yeah I get that we can't keep our relationships a secret forever but if we are happy don't you think that that is what matters? Apperently not. Wait. The girls found the account?!? Oh shit. I quickly changed into some gray joggers and my NYC shirt and my pink snapback. I ran into my ford bronco and raced over to Ethan and Almaden's place. Once I got there I ran through the door to see happy laughing kids and a smiling Ethan making pancakes and waffles.
"UGH YAS MY BIG BRO IS THE BEST I LOVE FOOD" I yelled laughing joining him and the kids in the kitchen. Damon started laughing more and Ethan put Alaska down so she could give me a hug.
"UNCLE GRAYON!!!!" Alaska screamed running twords me and jumping into my arms. I picked her up and spung her around as she laughed.
"Hi pretty. How did you sleep?" I asked her, setting her back on her feet.
"Good!" She said running back to Ethan and hugging his leg. I walked up to E and bro hugged him.
"And how was your night?" He asked me smirking.
"Dude she's pregnant with twins, not yet. Last night was a highschool musical marathon." I said and winked. He started to laugh as did I.
"What about you big bro?" I asked smirking at him and he smirked back.
"I'm in the clear." E said and started to laugh. I laughed too. Before I could say something Alaska cut me off saying,
"I thougfht Daddy was hurting mommy last night though..."
"Why is that Laska? And your daddy would never hurt anyone, especially you or Damon or mommy." I started. Laska smiled and before she could say anything Damon yelled from his chair,
"Mommy was yelin Daddy all nigt so we toht soetin wa wog." My jaw dropped. Ethan's face got bright red. I collapsed on the floor laughing my ass off.
"Like I said, I'm in the clear." Ethan said in his "cool voice" I started laughing even harder. I stood up finally and wiped my eyes.
"What can I say, I'm extra lage." Ethan said starting to laugh. I started to laugh too. Me and Ethan finished making breakfast and set the table for the kids and us.
"Okay so real talk..." I said looking up at E.
"Shoot." He answered still eating his pancakes.
"We need to make a vid. Like ASAP. And it has to be realesed ASAP." I said to him not looking at him. He shot his head up.
"But we stopped posting twice a week or a random day a longggg time ago Gray, The fans would definatly question something." Ethan said back to me.
"Yeah I get that, but we need to post like today. The girls have found the account..." I said finally looking up at him. His jaw dropped. 
"I'll go grab the lights and set up, you get Cam and meet me back here in the basement around 3." Ethan said as he finished up his pancakes.
"4? Dan has an appointment for the girls at 2:30 and I doubt that we will be home by 3." I asked putting my dish in the sink as Ethan walked over to Damon and wiped his face.
"4." Ethan said and gave me a fist bump. Ethan picked up Damon and put him on the ground so he could go play with Alaska in the play room. Ethan shot his head up looking around the room.
"Um bro? You good?" I asked snapping infront of his face.
"My husband senses are tingling. Something isn't right..." He started.
"Wait that shits real!?!??! OMG WE ARE SUPER HEROS-" I started but was then cut off by crying. He shot his head up twords the stairs and booked it up the stairs to his and Almaden's room. I followed right behind him. He opened the door to there room to see Donnavan with Cameron. He was holding a blade to her neck. Oh hell no. Ethan and I quickly morphed into our supernaturals. Griffen lunged twords Donny as did I. It all happened so fast. The blade slipped agenst Cameron's neck. Blood everywhere. Griffen pushed Donny out the window. Sara ran to Cam and held her in her arms. My fangs left my mouth and I turned around to see Al and Dan fine. Almaden a little shook and tears forming in her eyes, but Ethan is fine. He has pushed people out of windows like a wolf manytimes and has survived, this is nothing different for him. Almaden looked at me then to Dan. Thats when I finally noticed it. There was blood underneath where Dan was standing and she held her stomach and started to cry. Me and Danelle locked yeyes for a split second and she started to cry harder. Why god? Why?

YEP THIS IS HOW I'M ENDING IT TODAY AHHAHAHHAHAHAH okay so i feel like my story is slowly starting to flop so yeah....... :'((( But whatever hahhahah, I am gonna go and start writing the next chapter so be prepared fpor a double update today hahhahahah love you all!! PEACE