24

LISTEN TO Dangerous Man BY LITTLE DUME

Ethan's POV

I checked everyday to see if Al- I mean Emerson had moved in. Minutes turned into hours, hours soon turned into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and months turned into years. Danelle and Grayson have practically adopted Laska and Damon. I can't look at my own kids. Because I know that they would be ashamed as me as there father. I would be ashamed of myself. I am ashamed of my self. Al- Emerson lied to me. She was never coming back. And she hasn't. I feel heartless, lost, depressed, and I tried and fix myself with drinks, strip clubs, and shutting out the world. In these past two years, since Emerson had sent me the ring and note, I have brought home at least 10 girls. All one night stands. Do I regret it? Yes. Did I think it was helping me cope? Yes. But in reality it took all my money. Then the drinks started to call my name. And it did. It got me hooked. Then I dropped it. I didn't want it anymore. It wasn't calming me; just making me more enraged that she played with my heart. And now I write. I mean it kinda helps me cope. I still wear my ring and tell myself all the time "Ethan she WILL come back to you"  or I tell myself that "Ethan she is looking for you. She needs you. Your kids need you. You need you." But it never works. And it never will. Your a stupid peice of shit. No one wants you. And no one ever will...
I shut my book and slipped it under my bed. I walked down stairs to hear the tv on. But I never turned it on. Weird. I turned it off then went to the fridge to get an apple. I herd giggling. Good reason I was clean shaved. I put down the apple on the countertop and shook my head. I turned around to see a small hand with lilac purple nail polish on the nails take it and start to laugh.
"Huh,, Where in the balls did my apple go?" I said and put my hands on my hips. I looked over the counter and yelled
"BOO!" Laska jumped ten feet in the air then started to laugh. I also started to laugh as a pair of little arms wrapped around my legs. Okay so yes, I know I said that I can't look at my kids after what I had done but they would come to spend the night with me and come visit me all the time because I mean, this is there house too. I love my kids with all my heart I really do. Sometimes it's just hard to look at them because they look just like her. But they still come over and Imma talk to Gray so maybe then can move back in. The reason why Gray and Dan took them was because of my drinking and girls but I have been sober for a little over like 18 months so I mean i'm all good now.
"Guess who I saw today??" Damon said smiling proudly.  For a 6 year old he knows so much already. Like how he isn't a supernatural but he said that it makes him a unique Dolan. I just laugh at him.
"Who?" I said back to him.
"OMG DAD!!! THE NEIGHBORS ARE HERE!!" Alaska shouted from the front window.
"Alaska Jule Dolan! Get away from the window, it's rude to stare. Oh my lord have I tought you nothing?" I said and walked twords the window and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
"Never mind don't answer that question." I said as I set her on the counter. I picked up Damon and set him next to his big sister.
"You have tought me how to be a great 8 year old and have a fanbase." Alaska said proudly smiling. I just laughed.
"Anyways,, I saw the neighbors in person, and the mom is really hot." Damon said and started to grin. Before I could Laska hit the back of his head,,
"She looks very pretty." Alaska corrected him.
"Thanks Laska." I said and winked at her, and she started to giggle and shot me a toothy grin. I started to laugh.
"Wow." Damon said and crossed his arms. Laska just started to laugh even harder at Damon's try to be mad. I smirked a little too. The doorbell rang and Laska and Damon jumped off the counter (with my help clearly) and ran to the door, I laughed and followed them. Alaska opened the door and stuck out her hand and said,
"Hello! My name is Alaska Jule Dolan but you can call me Laska, this is my brother Damon and my dad Ethan. Nice to meet you neighbor." I started to laugh as did Damon.
"Nice practice Laska." Grayson said and shook her hand. He walked through the door and gave me a hug.
"I'm impressed Al." Gray said and fist pumped Laska. My heart stung slightly at him calling her 'Al'.
"Why thank you!" Laska chirped as she held open the door for Dan, Dyl, and Grace. Yeah, they now have two girls, that are super cute but my kids are clearly cuter. As soon as Laska shut the door and sat down on the couch the doorbell rang.
"I am NOT getting that one." She said while playing with Dylan.
"Damon?" I said and looked at him.
"What if it's the really hot neighbor??" I said teasing him. His head pirked up then shook.
"All yours dad." He shot back at me. I laughed.
"DUDE! Dam's right though she is hella gorgeous. Like damn, Plus she is hella thic-" Gray started but I cut him off by saying,
"DUDE YOU HAVE A FUCKING WIFE AND KIDS! AND THEY ARE ALL RIGHT THERE. YOU ARE MARRIED."
"YEAH WELL YOU SHOULD BE!" He shot back at me. That stung a lot. But I still wear the ring. I flipped him off with my ring finger where my ring was.
"IF YOU HAD NEVER YELLED AT ME FOR MARRYING THE ALPHA WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PROBLEM AND SHE STILL COULD BE VERY WELL ALIVE!" I spat back at him like a pistal shooting bullets.
"OF COURSE BLAME ME FOR EVERYTH-"
"ENOUGH!!" Alaska yelled through out the whole house making the whole house grow quite.
"Now dad can you please get the door?" Alaska asked me as I had already had my hand on the doorknob.
"Of course pumpkin." I said and fake smiling making everyone laugh.
"Okay I get that i'm not that attractive but really?" I said and grabbed my heart like I had been shot. Alaska started to laugh more and more. I shook my head and smiled as I opened the door to see a little boy maybe around 3ish standing at the door.
"Hi! My nam is Grant Ethan Do-" This little boy started then was cut off by a women screaming his name. I stepped outside and smiled,
"Hi Grant, my name is Ethan." I said back to him and stuck my hand out for him to shake it. He started to laugh then shook my hand. I started to laugh as well.
"Are you lost buddy?" Laska asked as her and Dam both stepped out of the house.
"Nop! I wive riht here." He said and pointed right next door.
Cool! Well you or your mom need help unpacking just call us over." Damon said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes.
"GRANTTT! GRANT ETHAN!?!?!?" a feminine voice yelled.
"Ove hee momma!" Grant yelled waving his arms at her. I stood up and spung around as Gray walked past the door and whispered
"hot, thick, and single, I swear if you don't double tap.." He started then I looked at him then my ring then him again. He got the memo and left the door. I spung around again bumped into someone shorter then me, yet well built, able to take a couple of hits.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry." I said as I grabbed her hands so she didn't fall back on Laska.         
"No i'm sorry, that was me. I'm such a clutz i'm sorry." She said as she stabled herself back upright. She leaned down to pick up Grant and then once she had him in her arms she stuck out on hand.
"I'm sorry, may I introduce myself?" She asked. I shook her hand and nodded.
"I will go first, I'm Ethan, these two turks are Alaska and Damon, my kids, Then inside I have my brother Grayson, his wife Danelle and there daughters Dylan and Gracie. And you are?"
"Well clearly you have met Grant, and my name is Emerson, but you can call me Em." The perfect stranger said.
"Well it's nice to meet you Emerson." I said and shook her hand for the first time. I smelled the faint smell of Lilac and Almounds. It's her. She came back for me. And Grant is my other son. I smiled and she smiled back at me. I cautiosly looked her up and down to see her, perfect. She looked somewhat like Alamden, same body shape, just slightly shorter, darker and her hair was light brown, almost auborn and so much shorter like that rebel hair cut. She wore ripped jeans, a flannel that was unevenly buttoned and black knee high boots. She was perfect. Plus she was thick so that is a plus haha. Oml what am I thinking. I can't do this to her. Nope. I have to respect her and her body.
"Nice to meet you too Ethan." She replied to me and winked.

ONE MORE CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK (Not like anyone is gonna read it ahahahha)