25

LAST CHAPTER!!

Ethan's POV

"Well it was nice to meet you Ethan,, Um I should probably get Grant home so he can help me unpack haha. I'll see you around?" Emerson asked me as she started to walk away
"Definatly." I said and waved as she walked away. I felt my face get hot as both kids looked up at me.
"DAD HAS GOT A CRUSH!!" Alaska yelled as she ran into the house. I started to laugh and started to walk in but Damon didn't move.
"What's up buddy?" I asked as I crowched down to his level.
"Don't let her looks fool you dad. She's not right. She's not real." Damon said with a blank face.
"What do you mean Dam?" I asked him looking confused.
"She's gonna use you dad. Mom is still out there. I can sense her." Damon said with no emotion. I stood up in awe.
"But you aren't a super. How?" I asked quietly.
"I don't know. I just feel like she's here. She didn't die dad. She's still well and alive." Damon said.
"Let's get inside buddy." I said and pushed Damon inside the house. But then he got me thinking. What if she still was alive.

Emerson's POV

"Well it was nice to meet you Ethan,, Um I should probably get Grant home so he can help me unpack haha. I'll see you around?" I asked me as I turned on my heel and  started to walk away
"Definatly." He said and waved as I walked away. I walked into the house and shut the door behind me. It worked. I set down Grant on the floor and walked twords the piles of boxes stacked.
"How is he?" I herd her ask. I spung around and grabbed my chest.
"God,, you scared me girly." I started but she walked closer to me and grabbed my wrists.
"Don't girly me. I asked how is he." She said her grip tightening.
"Don't swim to far, or sooner or later you will be in over your head and you will be tredding water chica." I said and winked. She let go of her grasp and her eyes beacme brown again.
"And he's... good. He seemed happy once he saw me thanks to your little letter." I said starting to unpack a box.
"And the kids?" She asked
"Alaska has definatly grown up,, she doesn't even look like herself. And Damon,, I have a feeling he doesn't like me." I said back flatly.
"I don't blame him." She said under her breath.
"What was that?" I asked as I looked at her.
"Nothing Emerson." She said back to me not looking me in the eyes.
"That's what I thought." I said and started up the stairs to go set up my room.
"Will I ever see them again?" She asked finally making eye contact with me.
"It all depends,, Remember you have to wait a year. If he doesn't want me by the end of the year he's all yours." I said back to her.
"More like if he fucks you by the time ends, then no." She said back to me.
"How did you know?" I said and winked at her, then dissapreared up the stairs.

THE END! Thank you everyone who read this,, it really means a lot to me! vote and comment if you want a second part to this book!! Right now I am working on Applause so if you somewhat liked this one then go and read Applause!! I love you all and thank you so much! PEACE! <3