14

Okay so for this chapter i would say like listen to sad/depressing music. If you want Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit is a good song or listen to N Y L A by Blackbear. I really hope you enjoy this chapter and for this chapter I am gonna bring in real events that happened to the twins. I will still write a lot of it fake lol i just wanted you guys to know. Alright back to the story.

Almaden's POV

He never came out of surgery. I knew he wouldn't. It has been two weeks since his funeral and I am still a mess. My mom and Raph aren't any better. But Ethan has been there for me and the kids. He is such a great father. For both our kids. Yes. That's right. Ethan is the father of Damon as well. Ethan just doesn't know it yet. Damon is super happy that he now knows who is father is. And Alaska is happy that her and her brother are from the same dad. Alaska has just naturally been happier since she has found me and Ethan. Seeing Ethan with our kids just makes me so happy. My mom and Raph were watching Alaska and Damon as E and I were house hunting. That's right. We are also getting a house. School has started for me and E and Gray have started filming again. Everything is just insane. But the kids are having fun with Ethan as a stay home dad and Grayson is slowly learning what and what not to do from Ethan. It's kinda funny to be honest. Sarah and Cam are super happy together and Sarah will soon be moving in with Cameron which is super exciting. Gray and Danelle are looking at appertments with 4 rooms so they can have some space haha. Danelle has been going to the doctors to find out that she is pregnant with......
TWIN GIRLS!!!! It's super exciting and she is only 3 months in and her stomach is already so big haha. It's kinda funny honestly. Ethan and I have already looked at multiple houses but we are looking at one more and I really think it's the one.

This house is perfect

This house is perfect. It has two floors plus a basement. 5 rooms. 4 bathrooms plus a half bath on the main floor. Plus I mean look at it. How could you say no to a house like this. We said yes to the house. We signed all the paperwork and went back home to tell my mom the good news.
"OMG So you got the house!?!?!" My mom said and squeeled.
"It's all ours Mrs. Vianny." Ethan said as he shook the keys to the house.
"Oh sweetheart call me mom or Luanne." My mom said and gave Ethan a hug. He hugged her back and I smiled. I was so happy. My mother let go of the hug and looked at me. Tears in her eyes.
"Omg mom stoppppppp. You're gonna make me cry." I said laughing. My mom laughed too.
"Okay okay i'll stop. I'm just so happy for you two." My mom said and kissed my cheek.
"Have you told him?" She asked practically looking into my soul.
"Um no." I said quitely.
"Well I shall leave you two alone." My mom said and let go of my hands and walked into the basement. That's were her and my dad used to sleep. I walked up stairs with Ethan following me. I peered into Damon's room to see him sound asleep and I smiled. I then went to Alaska's room and saw her sound asleep as well. Me and Ethan walked into my room and I flopped onto my bed.
"So what are you supposed to tell me?" Ethan asked as he shut the door and stood with his back on the wall. Daymn he looked good.
"Okay well it's gonna be a long story so you might wanna sit." I said as I sat up and looked at him. He sat down on the bed next to me and looked at me.
"Babe you can tell me anything." He said as he put his hand on my thigh. I felt chills run up and down my spine and looked at him then looked down.
"This is the whole truth about me and Donny's relationship and what he did and how the two kids came about. Ready?" I asked looking into his eyes. He shook his head yes and I took a deep breath and nodded my head in agreement.
"So me and Don were highschool sweethearts. The power couple of the school I guess you could say. Everyone wanted to be us. He treated me like a princess untill the party, when me and you, you know. Fucked." I said and looked up at Ethan as he started to laugh. I laughed as well.
"Okay well that night he 'punished' me for the first time. Then two weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I had Alaska 8 months later. Right before Alaska turned 4 I went out and partied with my friends because I had just turned 19. That was the night I told Sarah and Danelle what Donny was doing to me. I was drunk off my ass at that party and saw a really hot guy. Well what do you know me and him did it that night and then he left. Completely walked out of my life. Just a one night stand. I came home that night with hickeys everwhere on my body and the two main places were on the inside of my thigh and my boob. Donny also came home drunk and was pissed that I did it with someone else and raped me again for the 4th time. He also bite me on the inside of my thigh and on my boob, as for the vampire bites there.  Donny tried killing me that night and my dad  found out because I was freaking out that I wasn't dead and I had finally came to my sences. The day Alaska turned 4 I found out I was pregnant. I was three months pregnant with Damon and Donny came home drunk again and slapped me across the face. What do you know a little wolf came out of the middle of no were and bit Donny in the leg." I said while playing with my hands.
"Good girl. That's my girl." Ethan said and laughed.
"Yeah. Then Donny became so fureius that he bit Alaska in the neck, bit my stomach which is why Damon is not a super and has the bite mark on the back of his head. And Donny knocked me over and was about to bite my neck when the girls came in. Danelle beat up Donny as Sarah rushed me and Alaska to the hospital. I was told that my daughter and son had both died. They removed Damon from my body and then told me to leave. Apperently they didn't die because obviosly they are still alive and well. But that is why Damon is so small for his age. He was 'born' premature." I said and finally looked at Ethan.
"Who is Damon's dad?" Ethan asked gripping my thigh a little tighter.
"The one night stand. I was able to catch up with him and imma tell him soon." I said placing my hand over Ethan's.
"Ethan there is something that is super important about Damon's father. You know this man." I said looking into Ethans eyes.
"Ethan. You are Damon's father." I said and looked at Ethan up and down. His eyes started to fill with tears and he grabbed my face and kissed me passionatly. I kissed him back and pushed him back onto the bed.
"I'm so happy I found my family." Ethan said as he pulled away for air.
"And i'm so happy we found you." I said and kissed him one last time before I climbed off of him and crawled in bed.
"I love you Almaden." E said into my ear as I snuggled into his chest.
"I love you more." I said into his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.     

Ethan's POV

I wake up with Almaden in my arms and I am now remembering what happened last night. I found out that I am the father of both of those kids. I helped making both of them. I felt so proud. I wrote a note saying goodmorning and that I will see her and the kids later today. I crawled out of bed and kissed her forhead and then got in my car and drove to me and Gray's appartment that we were selling. I walked inside to see Gray on his phone and then he threw it across the room and started to cry. I walked up to his phone and checked it and saw that it was twitter. I scrolled through his feed a little to see this

@ExposedDolansWelp bromieomies,, this is the chick that gray knocked up three months ago and now he is expecting twin girls

@ExposedDolans
Welp bromieomies,, this is the chick that gray knocked up three months ago and now he is expecting twin girls. If your in Gray's lane leave now before you wanna kill him. HAHAHAH TOO LATE #Graysondolanexposed #Graysondolanactualdaddy #Graysondolanoverparty
AHAHAHHAHA RT IF YOUR PISSED
It already had over 100 retweets. Gray started to cry more and more and he looked up at me and said,
"The shit on you ain't any better bro." I tapped on the account to see so many pictures of me and Almaden, Grayson and Danelle, and  Sarah and Cam. But one picture that stuck out to me the most was this one

@ExposedDolansOkay welp bromieomies this is E and his new girl

@ExposedDolans
Okay welp bromieomies this is E and his new girl. She has had a shitty life apperently and was abused. BET SHE IS ETHAN'S CHARITY CASE AND IS USING HER JUST FOR VEIWS AND MONEY. OMG IS THAT WHY GRAY ALSO BANGED A GIRL AND GOT HER PREGGOS!?!?!?!? OMG DID NOT SEE THEM DOING THIS STUFF FOR CLICKS #Ethandolanexposed #Ethandolanscharitycasegf #Ethandolanoverparty
AHAHAHHAH RT IF YOUR PISSED
It had already over 2mil retweets. I collapsed on the ground and started to cry. I mean yeah I get it, it's a hate account and I shouldn't let it get to me it's just that's not the point. FIRST where the hell is this account getting these pictures!?!?!? And why are they targeting our happiness?? I thought our fans were different then this. I threw Gray's phone on the couch and started pacing around our place. Gray was mumbling things that i didn't understand and then yelled,,
"ETHAN!? WHAT IF THEY FIND OUT THAT WE ARE SUPERNATURAL!?!?!??" He looked scared as tears streamed down his face. I grabbed his wrists with one hand and smacked him upside the head.
"We aren't gonna let them find out." I said tighting my hold on his wrists. He yelped in pain as I let go of his wrists and one was all purple and blue. He couldn't move his wrist. I felt so bad that I stormed out and into the bathroom and continusly punched the the mirror untill all I saw was red and the mirror was completely shattered. I looked down at my hand to see my hand all cut up with pieces of the mirror in my hand and I looked up to see Gray talking on the phone with someone. I suddenly felt my knee's buckle and I colapsed to the ground. All I saw was black. I'm sorry I let you down Al, I'm a horrible father...

OMG okay so um yeah... this story i feel has new drama every chapter holy balls. But anyways don't be a silent reader, don't forget to vote and comment bc the more you do that the happier I am. Haha Imma go but yeah, i prolly won't write anymore for this week.... SIKE!! WE ARE AMOST AT 200 READS AND IM SO HAPPY OMG I would like atleast 200 by the end of this week haha. Just think happy things and yeah I love you all!! <3

ps: ITS DOLAN TWINS TUESDAY TOMORROW haha sorry little fangirl... oops;) Alright love you all and will see yall next time!<3