13

Okay so honstly i dont know what to say right now. I am gonna put a TRIGGER WARNING on this chapter so if you don't wanna read it thats fine, you can just wait till the next chapter haha. Alright back to the story.

Almaden's POV

We arrived at the hospital and I ran to the front desk asking for my fathers room.
"What room is Leonardo Vianny in?" I asked breathing hard.
"He right now is in surgery but once he comes out of surgery he will be in room 153 on the third floor." The lady behind the front desk said. I collapsed and started to bawl my eyes out. Everything was a blure but I saw a strong masculine figure run twords me with a little boy in his arms and a little girl wrapped around his legs.
Ethan.
He is gonna be a great father for Alaska and Damon. I cried more knowing that Alaska and Damon will never see there grandfather again. I just cried and cried. My father is my bestfriend and has been there to help me through everything. He was the first on I told about Donny and how he would abuse me and how I would cut my self and he helped me raise Alaska and was there whenever I needed him. He was my favorite person ever. Plus he was/is a nightingale and I am a nightingale so me and him could relate to each other so much. I cried and cried. I'm going to miss him.

Ethan's POV

She ran out of the car as soon as we parked in the parking lot of the hospital. I quickly ran around the car getting both of my kids out of there car seats and wait. Did I just call them both my kids? I mean Damon looks so much like me, almost a spitting image and his laugh is just like mine. But he is Donny's kid. Well I shall treat Damon as my own. Forever and always.
"Daddy? Where mommy? She jus ran away like my old daddy did. Are you ever gonna run away?" Alaska asked looking scared.
"Oh babygirl i'm never gonna leave. Either one of you, you got that? You two are stuck with me forever untill the day I go bye bye but that's when I will be old and you both will have babies of your own." I said back as Damon started to laugh and his laugh is contagiuos so me and Alaska also laughed.
"Alright let's go check on mommy." I said and picked up Damon in my arms and held Alaska's hand. We walked into the hospital to see Almaden crying on the ground.
"MoMMy!!" Damon yelled trying to swiggle out of my arms. (I have now invented a new word. "Swiggle" wow okay well um back to the story) Almaden looked up at us and then started to cry more. I hate seeing my babygirl like this. It hurts me so much. I started to run twords her but I felt tugging at the leg of my pants. I looked down to see my little girl looking scared.
"Daddy what if mommy hurts herself again?" Alaska asked as tears filled her eyes. Wait. My princess, used to hurt herself? How come she never told me?
*FLASHBACK ETHAN'S POV*
"If i'm going to be completely honest I would print off a picture of  you and Gray and Alaska and I would sing to the pictures. She always wanted to meet you two and thank you both." she said as she started to play with her fingers. Damn. She was so cute.
"Why?" I asked intriged.
****************TRIGGER WARNING******************* 
"Well she would see my booboos and kiss them and make sure that I never did it again. She wanted to thank you both for keeping mommy alive..." she said and weakly smiled, finally looking up at me. I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug pushing her back onto the bed. That pisses me off that Donny would hurt her, and leave marks and scars in places that her kids could see. That's just fucked up man. Wait. Did she say that her daughter would never let HER hurt HERSELF again??? Bless that girls soul. But why would she do that. She has a great life. Well now she does. I feel so bad for my princess.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Oh my gosh. She did tell me. I quickly put down Damon and ran twords her and held her in my arms.  Her loud sobs turned into quite ones into my chest. I swear this women if she offers to get me a new shirt.
"I-I di-didn't even get to sa-say good-goodbye." She whispers through tears. I ran my hand up and down her back as her tears slowly begin to calm down. Her tears slowly fade away and she pulls out of my embrace and looks at my shirt. Don't say it-
"Oh my gosh look at your shirt. I'll get you a new one soon. I always ruin your shirts, i'm sorry i'm such a pa-" She started but I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed me back as she started to run her hands through my hair. God damn this women drives me crazy.
"Ewwwwwww" Alaska said and Damon starts to laugh.
"Hahahaha ya ewwww" He said mocking his big sister. She pulled away from the kiss first and placed her forhead on mine. She started to laugh at the kids. I laughed too. We were all like one big happy family. I felt happy with her and these two little rascals by my side. Yes the daddy card might have came a lot sooner then I had expected but I am happy that I get to raise these kids. I'm happy that I got to meet my daughter. I'm happy that I found my soul mate. I can't wait for the bromieomies to find out that I am happy with life and that I have a girlfriend and  daughter that I helped make and a son. I really hope he is mine but I doubt it. Wait. The bromieomies. Not all of them are gonna be accepting. Shiz...
*Ping* I checked my phone to see that someone has tagged me in a photo on twitter. Shit. I opened twitter to see this,

@ExposedDolansugh,, would want to be this chick, welp bromieomies

@ExposedDolans
ugh,, would want to be this chick, welp bromieomies. looks like E's got a new girl:/ Kinda sucks. #Ethandolanexposed #Ethandolantaken #Ethandolanoverparty HAHAHHAH RT IF YOUR PISSED
It was getting retweets left and right. I mean yeah it's just a hater fan account I mean I get stuff like this all the time but that's not the point. This account has now pulled my girlfriend in all this drama. I wish this had never happened. I wish I had never became famous. But then maybe I wouldn't have been able to meet my soul mate because she might be dead without me. Everything happens for a reason. Ugh I just wanna die. I hope she doesn't find out...

OMG okay gang so another short like filler chapter haha. I'm sorr y i know I haven't uploaded in forever, but its not like anyone reads my story haha. SIKE! WE HIT 100+ READS!!!!!! OMFG IM SO HAPPY AND LOVE ALL OF YOU!! please keep reading I promise you this is just the beginning. I'm already thinking about a sequal hahahahhahahahah. Okay I really hped ypou enjoyed my filler chater haha. Don't forget to vote and comment. When you guys do stuff like that it makes me work faster haha! Alright imma go to bed so yeah. I love yall and will see yall next time!! <3