Chapter 24:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

~At the Airport~

We already bought our tickets for the next flight to North Carolina. We just needed to wait. We were sitting in the seats waiting for them to call us.

I was sitting between Nash and Matt. I glanced at Nash a couple of times and he looked...Sad?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked Nash. He looked at me and smiled. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I-It's nothing...Just a little tired" he whispered in my ear. I still wasn't convinced. I shrugged it off and kept thinking about my mom.

Suddenly I felt how Nash's head was resting against my head. I smiled and closed my eyes.

~15 Minutes Later~

"Flight to North Carolina, will now be boarding" we heard the intercom.

"That's for us" said Cameron. We all stood up and went to the plane.

~At the Plane~

"Yay! Window" I mumbled. I sat down and stared outside. Suddenly I felt someone sitting beside me. I thought it was Nash, but no...

"Hey Shawn" I smiled. He smiled back and sat down. I glanced at Nash who was passing by. He looked annoyed. I shrugged it off and looked at Shawn, he was checking something in his phone.

"I wanted to thank you for...Being here, I really appreciate it" I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well...They gave me this seat soo..." he chuckled.

"No you silly" I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes. "I mean...Leaving Magcon so you can be here, with me, after you know...What happened with my mom" I said looking at the ground.

He hugged me. "I would do anything for you" he whispered in my ear which caused me to shiver.

We pulled away, and noticed that our lips were just inches away. He started to lean in. But I quickly pulled away...Awkward...

I stared at him, he couldn't stop blushing. I chuckled a little.

I don't know...I have this weird feeling of...Kissing him. But, Nash...I can't do this to him. He would be REALLY jealous...I mean...I guess we're...'dating'

How weird to say that...But I guess we are. Thinking that makes me smile like an idiot.

"You seem happy" said Shawn randomly. I started playing with my fingers.

Suddenly he brought my chin up for me to face him. I think I started blushing.

"I get it now...Thinking about Nash, huh?" he said while breaking eye contact with me. He looked...Disappointed?

"A-Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. I don't know if he thinks I'm stupid or what. I decided not to push him. Yeah, maybe he's hiding something, but...It will come the time where he will tell me.

I was feeling really tired since I didn't got so many sleep, so I started closing my eyes and easily felt asleep, waiting for the plane to take off.

~Shawn's P.O.V~

Nash, Nash, Nash...Always Nash...

Nash and his charming blue eyes. Nash always getting out of troubles. Nash always gets the pretty girl...Nash this, Nash that...

Like I said before. I don't think it's fair.

He can have what he wants, whenever he wants...Nobody stopping him.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It was a text from...Surprise, surprise...

Nash.

~Text Convo~

{Nash= N ... Shawn= S}

N: Change seats with me

S: Umm...No. Sorry dude, she needs a break from you 😒

N: Excuse me, she's my girlfriend

S: Excuse me, you don't need to be always on top of her. Plus, I don't think you remember our little talk in the hotel...

~End of Text Convo~

"Turn off all your electric devices, we're about to take off" we heard the flight attendant say.

I turned off my phone, and glanced at Samantha. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Nash, is my best friend, but...How is possible that he was the one to start bothering Samantha, and then the one to stay with her?

{A/N~ Thank you guys soo much for reading!! I still can't believe that this book already has 6.2K reads!! It means a lot. Please, Comment & Vote I want to know your opinion about the story <3 #Sash}