Chapter 53:

Heyy lovely readers!! 😘 Long time, I want to dedicate this chapter to: booksfanfics, hazgurlzxx, and last but not least milaggp

**Enjoy chapter 53**

~Samantha's P.O.V~

When we got home, the first thing I did was going to my room- Sorry, Nash's room. I don't know if considering it mine at this point, but whatever. I grabbed my laptop and layed on my bed, creeping around twitter.

"@Nash_MyBae: Go die @sammy_97 First Nash then Shawn, give us a break and stop destroying our dreams #Freak #GoDieSam #Bitch 😡"

Ouch.

Why do I feel like what she said had more than 141 characters? Well, you know what? I'm done with this shit, so...I started typing.

"@sammy_97: @Nash_MyBae Jealous much? 😉 Is like they say: If you have nothing good to say, then don't say nothing at all, stop destroying my evening"

I hesitated before doing anything, then I frowned and hit send. Those bitches are jealous, that's all. But I'm not gonna let them destroy me like that. Is funny cause they think they are tough and have so much power, but of course they are behind a computer, they wouldn't say it to my face.

A few minutes passed, and she responded. But she wasn't alone. 10 more people were on her side, and only like 5 were on mine trying to defend me.

"@Nash_MyBae: @sammy_97 No sweetie, not jealousy, just annoyed that Nash has such a disgusting taste on girls, or whatever you are"

Well...That hurt me.

@MahomieForever: @sammy_97 Yeah, please make us a favor and leave Nash and Shawn alone, they are just doing charity by hanging out with you"

That wound me...

"@Shawtysgirl: @sammy_97 CAN'T YOU SEE THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU!?!? Nash and Shawn are too good to tell you that, GO. DIE"

And that killed me...I'm dead...

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. You would say 'ignore it' but it's hard to ignore something like this. First I need to suffer in that damn school, and now...People worldwide are hating me without even knowing me. I logged out and closed my laptop and shoved it beside me. I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I moaned slightly feeling the fresh water touch my skin, so relaxing. I must've been there for at least fifteen minutes. But those mean tweets wouldn't get out of my head.

"Bitches" I mumbled.

"Who?" said someone from behind me, I jumped and thought it was Nash, but no...

"C-Cameron, what are you doing here? I thought you left already" I said facing the sink again so he wouldn't notice I was crying. he started walking towards me, until he was behind me, I felt his hot breath brushed up against my skin, I closed my eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around.

"What happened?" he asked concerned. I shook my head and buried my face on his chest, inhaling his scent. I started sobbing.

"Shhh" said Cameron while caressing my hair. "Do you want to talk about it?" I didn't respond. Instead, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my bed. I motioned for him to seat. He did what he was told and I logged in on twitter by my computer and showed him the comments.

His eyes go wide, and his gaze finally met mine. I crossed my arms over my chest and kept crying, closing my eyes while shaking my head.

I brought my hands to my face and lied in my bed. Cameron sat even closer to me. He grabbed my hands and stared at me, sadness plastered on his face. He didn't have to say a word.

He hugged me, tight. He kissed my hair and patted my back.

"Do you want me to call Nash?" he asked. I quickly shook my head.

"The last thing I want is Nash to be all angry about this and he makes a scene and everything" I said quickly wiping my tears away. But more and more kept rolling down.

"You don't have to act strong all the time" he said almost in a whisper.

"I have to, or else, i'm not surviving high school" I said.

"Nobody said It was gonna be easy...But just remember one thing..." he said while staring at me. He smiled and continued, "you will always have me, Nash, Shawn, and the others...We're like a family, and family helps each other" he said while kissing my forehead. I smiled and hugged him once more.

"Thanks" I said while kissing his cheek. "For being an amazing person, friend, and a great big brother"

"It's official already...We're already a family" he said while caressing my cheek.

"I-I think that we've been always a family...We just needed to figure it out" I smiled and we hugged.

{A/N~ Heyy, sorry I didn't update this days...Hope you like it. Thanks for the support and the nice comments, I love reading each one of them. Please, Comment & Vote}