Chapter 60:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was finally out of the hospital. I still can't believe what I did, or that I was almost, gone...I tried to shrug that off. I never thought someone would actually care if I was gone or not, but Nash showed me the opposite.

We went to the car and drove back home.

******

"Okay sweetie, you have to rest, go to bed" said Jessica while giving me a hug. I smiled and nodded. When I walked in the room, I stared at my surroundings, then my attention was caught by something in the floor.

The pills.

I grabbed them and put them somewhere away from me. I don't want to remember. I lied on the bed and slowly closed my eyes.

"Like someone once said, there's no space for me in that damn school...Or in this world"

"Life can be cruel, but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy it. I did, but...With everything that had happened, I just can't do it anymore"

"Be what I couldn't be...Stronger than me...I love all of you, but its time for me to be with my mom. My name is Samantha Robbinson...And thank you for dedicating your time to listen"

I opened my eyes abruptly. I was sweating and my heart was pounding hard.

'It was just a dream' I tried to calm myself.

"Sam!" I heard someone downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Suddenly, the door was swung open, revealing a concerned Shawn. He saw me and rushed over me. He hugged me tight.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked curious.

"They told me what happened" he said pulling away and wiping some tears he had.

"I-I" I couldn't find the right words.

"Is okay, you're okay, that's all it matters" he smiled and kissed me.

"Sam, there is someone here to see you!" I heard Jessica downstairs. I exchanged some looks with Shawn.

I was still kind of weak to stand up, so Shawn helped me. He grabbed me by my waist and I put my arm around his neck. The doctor must've give me something, cause I was feeling kind of sleepy.

When I went downstairs, I saw Jessica with an exciting smile, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I shrugged it off and walked to the door.

My mouth dropped open. No, this can't be real, and the most important thing...This can't be even possible.

{A/N~ Oh-oh, another cliffhanger, sorry about that, I like keeping the suspense. Please, Comment & Vote 💕}