Chapter 36:

~Nash's P.O.V~

How can I explain how I feel right now? Let's see...

Hurt, pain, like nothing, not worth it, stupid, lied to and much more...

She said she loved me, we kissed several times, I know she felt what I did...We were doing so good. But Shawn. I can't help it. I love her, I want her to be mine.

I'm mad at her. Like...A lot. But...She's beautiful...

I wanted payback, she deserves it. I winked at her and then left.

I smiled and grabbed my phone. I dialed the number.

"Hey" I said smiling. "What are you up to?"

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I got to admit that...I'm sort of afraid of what Nash might do with me. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

I smiled at the screen.

Shawn:

"Missing you already 😘"

After reading that, I stared at the picture of Nash in the nightstand. I walked closer to the picture.

I put the picture facing down. I smiled and started texting Shawn back.

"Let's talk about that date 😉" I chuckled and sat down on the edge of the bed. I stared a the ceiling.

~Flashback (Listen to the song Fall by Justin Bieber while reading this flashbacks, it will set the mood...Then comment me if it did 😉)

Suddenly I felt something hitting my head. I wasn't expecting that so I was falling. I thought I touched the ground, but no.

I opened my eyes and saw Nash smiling at me and grabbing me from my waist. I smiled back. For a moment forgot the jerk he is. The whole world disappeared...

All the boys were whistling, I shrugged it off and stared at Nash.

"Thanks" I said.

"Anytime" he smirked.

******

"Then let's look forward to the future...Our future" said Shawn before crashing his lips with mine.

******

Suddenly Nash stood up and walked towards me, getting closer and closer. I tried to hide my stitches. When he was infront of me he grabbed my arm. He stared at my stitches and kissed my arm. Then he looked straight into my eyes and crashed his lips on mine.

******

"I-I just want to know, because I do like you...And I want you to be happy" said Shawn while sitting closer to me (If that was even possible).

******

"I-I have to go back home...What if they find my mom and I'm not there" I said. Nash wiped my tears away and nodded.

I just want to close my eyes and pretend that this is just a nightmare. Why is this happening to me!? What did I do!?

Nash just patted my back and kissed my forehead.

"Shhh...Everything's gonna be alright" he whispered in my ear.

I rested my head on Nash's shoulder and fell asleep.

~End of Flashbacks~

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I checked the screen.

Shawn:

"Sounds great! 😉 But right now, the guys are bugging me so I can go to I don't where...I'll talk to you later...I love you..."

And with that...Everything became even more complicated. I know that I'm angry at Nash for what he did, as much as he hates me right now... And we're not getting back together any time soon, but...I still remember that Nash send me the exact same text...

"I love you"

{A/N~ I hope you're liking it...This is one of my favorite chapters so far...Remember, read the flashbacks with the song of Justin Bieber: Fall. Then comment me if it set the mood...Thanks for reading...I really appreciate 20.6K reads!! Love you all <3 More to come. Drama is not over yet}