Chapter 33:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I had no idea where I was going, but...All I know is that I just wanted to get out of there. My cheek was still hurting, and all I wonder was 'what the hell did Natalie showed Nash that made him so pissed off?'

Out of nowhere, my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen:

Shawn.

I clicked ignored and kept crying. I knew it was a bad idea to go to the party, I knew Natalie was planning something, and now...I'm imagining a thousand ways to avoid what happened.

"I'm so stupid" I said to myself.

I just wanted to know where was Nash? I know he hit me but...I know there has to be a reason.

'Don't act like you don't know' 'You. Are the worst' kept repeating in my head.

Ringing after ringing. I kept ignoring. I know they might be worried, but sometimes they need to understand I just want to be left alone...

~Shawn's P.O.V~

I'm worried sick! Samantha is not picking up. What if something happened to her!? I kept calling her and calling her. Nothing.

"Shawn, relax...She's probably fine" said Cameron trying to calm me down. We were driving to Nash's house.

"No, no, no, no! I can't calm down...You saw her face, the way they were laughing at her...I tried to help her, it was too late! Now she's out there in the streets, alone!" I said freaking out every second.

"Maybe she's in Nash's house" said Taylor.

"I hope" I sighed.

~At Nash's House~

"Samantha!?" I said while rushing to Nash's room. When I entered I saw Nash laying on his bed on his phone.

"Where's Samantha!?" I asked concerned.

"I don't care" he said still his eyes on his phone.

"This is not a joke...She left the party and now she's walking alone out there" I said shaking him.

"I. Don't. Care" he said slowly.

"What's the matter with you!? I thought you love her, that you weren't gonna hit her again" I said angry.

"That was before Natalie showed me a picture of you two making out last week!" he said yelling.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I said furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about. You and Samantha...Making out! LAST WEEK!" he said while standing up.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"That's what I thought" he sighed.

"But...But right now is not a time to hate her, she's out there, alone" I said.

Suddenly someone walked in, we turned around...

Samantha.

"Samantha, where the hell where you!?" I said while hugging her.

"I-I...Needed to think" she said looking at the ground. Her eyes were red and puffy...And Nash's fingers were marked in her cheek.

"Nash, can I talk to you?"she said while looking at Nash. He nodded. But I didn't wanted to leave her alone. I was afraid that he was gonna hit her again.

"Shawn, please" she said. I sighed and nodded. I walked out of the room and went to the car to meet all the guys waiting for me to tell them.

I told them what happened. I sighed in relief knowing that Samantha's fine...I hope she's alright up there, alone...With Nash.