Chapter 3

Ty

"Come on Ireland! Get in the water!" Nico looked frustrated as he tried to get Ireland in the pool.

"It's too cold! I'm not getting in there!" She stood at the edge of the pool, too distracted on obsessing over how cold the water is to notice Jasper sneaking up behind her. He shoved. She screamed as she fell in the pool. We all started laughing. She popped up. "You guys are dicks!" I looked over at her and gave a cocky smile.

"Yeah, it's because we actually have them!" We all laughed as she middled me.

"Guys!" We turned around to see Tiny, Nico and Jasper's dad, coming towards us. "I want you guys to go say your hi's to Spencer. She just arrived. Please knock before you go in. We want to make her feel welcome because it's either here or a group home for her. Okay?" Nico's mouth dropped open.

"It's about time you fostered someone fun instead of those suck ups." Tiny waved him off.

"Go say hi!" We all nodded and hopped out of the pool to dry off. We all were quick drying off. We all put on shirts over our trucks except for Ireland. She placed a mesh cover up dress thing over her bikini. We headed upstairs to the room the Santiagos always place the foster kids. Jasper knocked on the door. A incredibly sexy female opened the door.

"What?" Jasper placed his hand in front of him.

"I'm Jasper and I'm gay. Welcome to thy home." She raised an eyebrow, then shook his hand. She looked at Nico, she lifted her chin in a nod.

"I'm Nico, I am not gay but will not try passes on you." She smiled. Ireland pushed Nicko out of the way.

"Hi, I'm Ireland and I like guys and will do passes just about on anyone. Oh and Nico's also a player so you are a lucky girl not getting passes all day." Spencer's smile got wider. She finally looked at me with a straight face.

"Hi, I'm Ty and will probably try passes on you because you're hot." Jasper elbowed my stomach. I cannot believe that came out of my mouth. Spencer laughed. Ireland started jumping up and down.

"You should come and join us down at the pool. We could be friends!" She squealed. Jasper looked over at her.

"Calm it, girlfriend. You're going to scare her off." Spencer just laughed.

"I'll come down. Just let me get my bathing suit on." Ireland clapped her hands.

"We'll meet you downstairs!" We all started moving towards the stairs. A hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Hey Sexy." I turned around and there stood the gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed goddess. I smiled. "I'm glad you think I'm hot." She winked and walked back to her room. I wandered downstairs and got to the pool and everyone turned to look at me. Nico's face scrunched.

"What's with the goofy smile?" I tried straightening out my face but it was no use. The goofy smile stayed. Jasper scoffed.

"Isn't it obvious? He has a crush on Spencer." I glared at him.

"No I don't!" They all just laughed at me. Ireland started skipping around.

She started chanting. "Ty has got a crush!" Over and over and over again. Nico and Jasper started laughing real hard and Ireland stopped chanting and looked behind her. She joined in on the laughing. I turned around to find Spencer behind me with a smile on her face. She raised an eyebrow.

"Ty's got a crush?" That made everyone laugh harder. They are gonna pay for that. I swear I felt my face go red. Spencer wandered over to a beach chair and took off a cover up. Her bikini looked incredible on her. It was black with lace just above the cleavage. She was a sight for sore eyes. She looked over at me and caught me staring. She laughed. "What ya staring at?" Everyone started howling again. Tiny came into the backyard and looked around.

"What are you laughing about?" Spencer smiled as everyone doubled over. I just stood there as red as a tomato.

"Ty's got a crush!" Everyone collapsed where they were. To weak to hold themselves up. Tiny just laughed and shook his head as he walked out the door. Jasper looked over at Spencer.

"Can you be my new best friend?" That got Spencer and I going with the laughing.