Chapter 12

Spencer

We decided to go with a present prank. I saw it on a Tv show and it took a lot of planning. We were going to use that for our History teacher and a glue all of the markers to the stand where they go for the others Science teacher. Frankie talked to her parents with the help of her brothers and now today is her first day at our school. We snuck in late last night and now everything is set.

We all arrived at school together and as soon as Frankie got off her bike guys gazes lingered on her ass, boobs or face. I have noticed since the day at the pool Nico has been following Frankie like a dog, following her every wish. Frankie was in each of her brothers classes and she was excited for the pranks. We sat at the picnic table and talked. We were early today.  Ty leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I should've convinced Frankie to stay at her old school. Less people checking her out. We have enough when she walks on the street." I chuckled.

"Well big brother, calm down. She's going to catch attention now or later so get over it." I turned to face him. He kissed me. A chuckle sounded behind us.

"Do you guys do this everyday?" Ty immediately turned red. I smirked.

"It's usually worse. More groping and shit but I thought you deserve to not see that on your first day." She rolled her eyes as Ty's face went three shades deeper. Ireland grabbed my hand.

"History teacher is pulling into the parking lot let's get to class." I winked and waved at Ty and ran off to class. We sat in our seats and Ireland took out her phone and got ready to videotape it. Mr. Days walked into the class and set everything down. It seemed like every other day. He sat down and saw the apple wrapped gift sitting on his desk. He raised an eyebrow at the class. He opened it slowly and saw a the nails inside. He laughed.

"Is this all you guys have this year?" He picked it up and the string attached to the box was pulled. The desks legs fell out from under it and crashed. A banner fell and read 'Happy April Fools!'. Luckily he's a decent teacher and never gets mad at anyone. He just sat there, mouth open, dumbfounded. Everyone started laughing at the seen as it folded out in front of them. Ireland placed her phone in her pocket and winked at me. Guess she got it. We didn't learn anything in that class today. The guys had to help put the desk back together , the girls had to clean the garbage on the floor and Ireland and I cleaned all the paper and supplies that fell out of the desk. In the end Mr. Days just laughed at it. Apparently we made his day.