I'M BACK BIOTCHES!!!

So, I'm back like a year and a half later and I'm kind've annoyed with how I wrote this book. I, myself think that the suicide attempts were kind've stupid, I honestly don't know why I was wrote this story and one other thing sort've like that. Idk if I was going through some  sort of crisis or not. I honestly was sort've waiting for someone to say something and i know the common thought was probably just like 'ain't that dramatic?' I don't judge y'all.

I still am keeping the book and not editing or rewriting I don't think but I just wanted you guys to know that even I think I was being quite dramatic. 

Also, to people who read my books! I'll add this to most of my books , but I won't answer to comments because if I answer to one and then don't answer another, I feel like it's favouritism on my part and I don't want that. It's just my opinion and I feel like it's best on my part.

BTW, I know my grammar is bad in this and probably terrible in the book but the book was written when people still told me, I got some not so great grammar and even though I am better now, I don't feel like grammatically correcting myself because this is just a authors note. I don't even think I said that right, but whatevs.

I love y'all! Thx for reading!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
  Lane