Chapter 10

Ty

It was Monday and today is when the new Ben is introduced to the world. We did our normal stuff in the morning and the drive to school but instead we parked together in one space with our bikes. Ben wore a math tee, a black sweater and tuque on his head. He also didn't tuck in his shirt or slick back his hair. Finally. We walked over to where my friends all were. Their mouths dropped open. Ireland smiled at him.

"Wow! You are looking sexy today, Ben." He smiled and blushed. The bell rang, I kissed Spence on the cheek and we were off to class together. No one except for the teachers know we are brothers but today, I'm showing the world. We were in all the same classes and never talked once so when we arrived in class together, I understand why people might look. The bitch of the school, Aaron, came up and grabbed his arm.

"Hey Sexy, what's your name?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"To you sweetheart?" She nodded and smiled. "Awkward Ben!" He shoved her off and wandered to his desk. I was laughing so hard by the time I got to my desk. Aaron stood at the front of the room, angry and awestruck. She stormed our way. Here comes the drama.

"Oh my Ben! Did you get a makeover so you would finally fit in somewhere?" She looked at me. "I guess I see that Ty took pity on you and took you in." Somehow, this effected me more then I think it did on him.

"Why don't you shut up Aaron, you might actually get some friends that way!" She looked from Ben to me then back.

"Sweetheart, it's not good to have other people do your fights for you." Ben clenched his fists around his desk.  I didn't control my anger as well as he did.

"Two things! One, you will never ever talk about my brother like that, ever again! If you do I swear you'll regret it! And two, you might want to tell yourself that piece of advice!" She scoffed.

"Brother? Are you doing that big brother, little brother thing? That is so sweet." I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth but Ben beat me to it.

"Are you dumb? It would make sense don't you think, Ty?" I nodded "No, we aren't doing that big/little duo shit. Ty, grab your glasses out of your bag and put it on." Dang! I was hopping nobody would find out I wear glasses. But if it's for my brother, fine. I grabbed my glasses out of my bag. They were identical to Bens. I placed them on my face. I huffed. I looked around the room and each and every face was in awestruck at the identical yet opposite brothers sitting side by side of one another. Aaron squealed.

"You two are identical twins! Is that why you used to dress like that? Because you knew you would never be as good as him? You poor thing." I scoffed.

"He dressed like that because that's who he is. To be honest if anyone had to change to be someone else, I would probably go and. E like my brother. And sweetheart, we're not twins, we're two thirds of our group. Now, why don't you sit your fat ass down and be quiet. It'll do us all good." She screamed as the teacher came in. He looked in her direction.

"What happened?" She pointed at me. The teacher raised an eyebrow. He looked at Ben then me. He opened her mouth then closed it. I smirked.

"I'm Ty and the one on the left is Ben." He nodded.

"Ty, what happened?" I looked at Aaron.

"She was telling everyone my brother had done a 'make over' to look just like me because he 'knows' he will never be as good as me. First of all, it was a total lie. Second, in my opinion, it should be me to change because my brother is the best anyone can be." I turned to look at Ben who had a big smile on his face. The teacher turned to Ben.

"Is that true?" Ben nodded. The teacher turned to Aaron. "Is that true, Aaron?" She shook her head.

"It's a total lie! He just started calling me fat and pig like!" He raised his eyebrow.

"Put your hand up if you think Aaron is lying!" Everyone placed their hands in the air. "Aaron, I will see you in detention for the next week." She screamed. I don't get how she thinks that's attractive. It's not.

From there the day went on great. Everyone loved the stunt in first period. Girls were climbing all over Ben and he looked like a scared lost puppy anytime anyone of the female gender would come close to him. I'm happy for him, though.

Ben and I headed to the bikes at the end of the day. I stopped when hands wrapped around my middle and squeezed my dick. I turned around and kissed Spencer on the lips. She pulled away and smiled.

"I heard what you did for Ben today." I was embarrassed.

"You did?" She nodded.

"I think that just makes you a whole lot sexier, and so do those glasses." She took them off my face and placed them on hers. "How do I look?" I smiled and placed them back on my face.

"Beautiful like always." We kissed and I grabbed her ass. Ben yelled at us.

"Get a room!" Wow! Thanks, bud! I rolled my eyes.