Chapter 22

Spencer

Today is the last day of school and torcher of teachers and glares. Ty said we should go on a date tonight. I don't know why because we're not date type of people. My new name is Spencer Santiago, daughter of Tiny and Lou Santiago, sister of Nico and Jasper Santiago. The bell rang and everyone cheered that school was over. Ireland came up behind me.

"Have fun on your date! Be good! Remember to use a condom!" I laughed.

"Why? It's not like I'll make another baby while there is already one in here." She laughed then winked. We walked out to our cars and Ty waited outside of the truck for me. I wandered right up to him. He kissed me and I leaned into him as much as my stomach would allow. It seemed like it took several people to ply each other off of the other. We hopped in his truck.

"I love you." I winked at him.

"I love you too but right now I'm hungry. Where are we going?" He pulled out a blanket and basket.

"I was thinking picnic in the park." I smiled.

"Then let's get going."

———————

We arrived at the park and found a beautiful and quiet place were we have everything to ourselves and nature. He laid down the blanket and handed me the basket.

"You get first pick." I smiled and reached in. My hand found a tiny little rectangular box. I pulled it out.

"What's this?" It definitely wasn't a ring box so no wedding anytime soon. He blushed and smiled.

"Why don't you open it?" He didn't even finish before I started opening it. Inside was a key. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. What do I get a key for? His blush seemed to deepen as he took a deep breath.

"I was wondering if you would like to move in with me? I got a nice apartment by your school and the tattoo shop. It has two bedrooms. The master bedroom with its own bathroom an extra bathroom and I was thinking for the second bedroom should be for the kid." I could feel the tears starting up. I jumped onto him and kissed him hard. We finally untangled and he smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I laughed and nodded. "I love you Spencer Santiago!" Yay! He used Santiago!

"I love you too, Tyler Arden!" And I was definitely sure about that.