0

Hello!

Thank you for clicking on this old book of mine! This was written around 2017 and it was no where near edited during the making. So, please bare with me and the errors along the way!

The Forgotten Series will be continued soon after I finish my other fanfics that are also in demand for a continuation. But, I sincerely appreciate the constant support that you give to my works despite its poor quality!

Fran xx

Driving away with tears in her eyes, remembering the argument that she and her boyfriend had. Wiping away the tears streaming down her face followed with a loud honk of a truck.

She slowly attempted to open her eyes fully, but it only opened enough to see a truck that it's front smashed and smoking, while her car was upside down all crashed. People then ran up to her crashed car and she started to pass out, all she knows that she was hit by a truck.

 »»»»»

Punching the wall with anger and regret starting an argument between him and his girlfriend. He cussed in anger as he sat down on the couch calming himself down. He decided to turn on the television and the first expression was visible on his face was shock, shocked at what is on the news. He quickly ran to the street where a car crash had happened with his fastest speed he could run. He had identified the car was his girlfriend's, he ran through the crowd and didn't like what he witnessed.

An injured girl lying upside down passed out. He was about to run towards her, until cops got in his way. He yelled and attempted to get through the cops, but he didn't succeed. The ambulance took the girl to the Hospital while he was left tearing up.

"ROSE!"

»»»

"Rose, are you alright?"

"Who's Rose? And who are you?"

"What?"

» Forgotten Series #1 «
Forgotten Little Love

Series of 2017

©missleadingfrantasy 2022