chapter 29

Trust
"Shadow's Perspective"

The CA student council president called the Nurse of the Academy. I tried shaking her to wake, but she isn't responding. Blaze and Cream just told me she has Asthma, just now! I waited for the Medics to bring her breathes together before standing up and walking towards Maria while the students step back for a path, I was raging. I couldn't control my anger and that made me punch Maria across the face which made the people gasp.

"What the f*ck are you doing?! Do even have a mind to come up with a motherf*cking lie?!"

I didn't expect myseld to cuss this much, but I didn't care as long as the reason is Amy. I looked down to Maria who is holding her redden cheek while glaring at me.

"Well, I'm sorry for ruining your precious moment with her!"

She spat, I grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up and pinned her against the wall harshly, I could feel my eyes burning in anger, I was ready to give her a piece of mind, until...

"Shadow!"

Cream interrupted,

"Don't waste your time and Amy's bought to the Clinic!"

Blaze stated, I glared at Maria still and I let go of her and made her fall to the cold, hard ground, catching her breathe.

"I am not done with you."

I groaned and then we ran towards the Clinic where Amy is resting, I looked at the nurse who is placing a warm cloth on her forehead.

"Is she gonna be alright?"

I asked the nurse, she looked at me and nodded,

"She just lost concious, she'll wake up two to three hours."

The nurse stated before excusing herself and walked out of the room leaving me, Cream, Tails, Blaze and Silver.

"We'll just be outside."

Blaze stated before they walked out the room leaving me and Amy alone.

I held her hand and kissed it, hoping she'll wake up sooner.
I sat on the chair near her bed and then rested my back against it while looking at my knuckles that I used to punch Maria, it was so red from the impact.

I scoffed and decided to forget Maria and wait for Amy to wake up, but then I soon realize I was drifting off to sleep.

***

"Amy's Perspective"

I opened my eyes to see a blurry bright light above me, I groaned and then looked around still my sight are blurry keeping me from seeing where I have led. Slowly, my sight began to focus. I realized I'm in a clinic laying in a bed. I looked over to my left and saw Shadow sleeping while his head laying on the side of the bed and holding my hand. I smiled a bit and I rubbed his ear to get his attention on waking up. He looked up at me with tired red orbs, I paid him back with a small smile once he sat up quickly and cupped my cheek,

"Are you alright? What are you feeling? Anything hu-"

I cut him off by saying,

"I'm fine, don't worry."

I smiled, he then looked down and lost eye contact with a deep sigh,

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let Maria continue..."

He whispered, I cupped his cheek and moved it to face me,

"It's alright, I know you wouldn't do that."

I smiled still, he held my hand on his cheek and kissed it,

"I'm lucky to have you mine, Rose..."

He stated as he pulled me into his gentle embrace. He then pulled away and looked at me,

"You ready to go home? We need to get ready for tomorrow."

He stated while playing with my pink quills, I giggled.

"Alright, alright."

I said while slowly standing up, I felt him staring at me,

"Are... Are you sure you aren't mad?"

He asked, I then looked at him.

"Shady... I trust you more than anyone else. I love you and nothing is gonna change that."

I stated, that made him smile and kiss me on the cheek.

"I will never cheat on you, Rose."

He whispered.

"I know..."