chαptєr 10

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴇɢɪɴ
“ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

Why is Shadow isn't coming home?!
It's been 2 nights since he hasn't came home to my house.

I looked at my phone to wait for his call or text, but I haven't received!
I know I have treated him like trash, but I love him.

»»»

"Shadow! Pick up that pair of shoe and give it to me please."

Shadow groans annoyed as he picked up my other pair of shoes and tossed it on lap.

"Thank you, Shady!"

I thanked him nicely, which ended up receiving one of his scoffs, I signed as he opened the door and slammed it once he exited.

»»»

"SHADOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR REPUTATION!?! YOU FELL OFF THE POPULARITY LINE!"

I yelled out at the ebony hedgehog sitting on a chair while his feet placed on top of the table, until he got up.

"Is popularity care that much to you?!"

He spat, I then glared.

"Yes, because it will ruin mine as well! Your my boyfriend for chaos sake!"

I spatted back, he then glared at me as well.

"Then, find a boyfriend whose reputation is higher than popular..."

And he then walked out, maybe he's going to that cherry blossom the he always stays... Sigh, when will he ever notice it.

»»»

I shook my head, leaving that subject at the back of my mind and decided to go on social media for now.

I grabbed my phone and went to Chaosity, and shockingly found one of Shadow's posts.

‘Seeking true love is never too late –with Amelia Rosetta’

It's a picture of Shadow nuzzling a pink hedgehog on the cheek while she seems to giggle.

I got curious who is this and so, her name made my curiosity even wide.

Amelia Rosetta

I searched her name and it revealed her profile.

Her profile photo was a herself looking at the window that seems that she is waiting for someone.

"Let's see here..."

I scrolled down to see more of her pictures and some are with Shadow, and I noticed, Shadow is so happy in all of those pictures.

"I need to know where she study...."

I stated, shutting off my phone.

"Let the games begin..."