chαptєr 14

ʜᴏʟᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ
“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

"That brat is going to pay for what she did to Amy!"

I barked out angrily while we were walking away from Amy's house after we took her home.

"Yo, chill, dude. I think you are interested in her."

Knuckles chuckled, I then turned to him.

"Of course I like her! No... Not like... Love her! Who wouldn't love a girl who is beautiful, caring and loving? No one!"

"Shadz, you need to calm down. It's not like you're going to lose her."

Silver replied, I then sighed.

"You're right, I should calm down. It's just because... I won't ever find a girl who is like Amy ya know."

I answered as we continued to walk,

"And you know my situation with Maria!"

I added, harshly.

"Yeah we know dude, but let off of Maria, go to your house and don't go to Maria."

Knuckles advised, I grinned.

"Thanks guys, but I won't sleep at my house nor Maria's. I'm just gonna head back to my house to drop my stuff, then I'm going to go back to Amy's so that I could keep an eye of her."

I explained and walked towards my porch,

"Your choice, dude. Just don't fasten the girl to love again, ok?"

Silver said as Knuckles and him started walking to their houses.

I sighed once I unlocked my door,

"Of course..."

I whispered to myself.

“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I didn't want the girls to be bothered just by looking after me so I let them go home and rest, until Shadow showed up and insisted to look after me, at first I didn't accept, but he kept insisting so I agreed.

He told me he would be back a little while became he was going to drop off his stuff to his house.

I slowly got up still feeling addled, I held the wall for support and started to walk downstairs to the Kitchen. I got myself a bowl of chips with cheese, I walked my way to the couch and turned on the TV, watching Mr. And Mrs. Smith while eating and waiting for Shadow to arrive.