chαptєr 3

ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
"sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ"

Her laugh is so... Gentle. I started to feel butterflies flying inside my stomach while hearing her story, I haven't felt this way before... It's kinda... Odd, for some understandable reason...

"So, Shadow, where do you study?"

She asked calmly, stirring her coffee with the spoon.

I finished my donuts and cleared my throat.

"Oh, I study at Crystal Academy. You?"

I replied before taking a sip of my cappuccino, leaving a frown on Amy's muzzle.

"Too bad, I study at Emerald Academy..."

She respond with a low, disappointing tone. I thought of a way to somewhat cheer her up, and the light bulb in my head finally lit up.

"We can still see each other after school, after all Emerald Academy isn't far from Crystal Academy. I can-"

I was clearly interrupted by a vibration of my phone, indicating a call had come up. I rolled my crimson eyes after checking who was calling before looking back at Amy and excused my self for a bit. I answered the call from Rouge and irritatingly asked what she wants.

"I CALLED YOU 3 TIMES ALREADY! Oh my lord, how are you and Maria? She called and told me that you aren't with her."

I rolled my eyes once more and looked at Amy who was finishing her chocolate cake, patiently waiting for me to be finished. I looked back away and respond,

"What does she want now?"

I asked, coldly, obvious of my carelessness to that yellow, selfish hedgehog that I somehow call... Girlfriend.

ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ 'ʟᴏᴠᴇ' sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ.

"Hey, remember she's your girlfriend. Of course she is worried about you, dumbass! Where are you anyway?"

Rouge reminded, which I still don't care. I hissed and just hesitantly answered her question,

"I'm at Rose's Café with a friend."

"Well, you be heading to Maria's, she is pissed."

She warned with a threatening tone, which it wasn't threatening enough for me.

"I don't care about her this time, Rouge. She is busy slacking off at the bar, flirting with other guys."

I admitted and hung up the phone before she could even respond to what I said. I heard Amy clear her throat getting my attention and look at her as I putted back in my phone in my pocket.

"So... Who was it?"

She asked curiously, I then sipped my coffee finishing it before standing up from our table and lend a hand to her.

"Oh it was just a friend, reminding me to come home early because my girlfriend is 'worried' of me..."

Yes, I said worried in a sarcastically way. She then stroke a look at me with a smile.

"Oh, you have a girlfriend? She's lucky to have a boyfriend like you."

Amy giggled which I disagree, because yes, she is lucky, but I AM UNLUCKY, FOR CHAOS SAKE.

I scoffed,

"I'm so unlucky to have a girlfriend like her..."

She then gave me a curious look while having a left turn to a street.

"Why? Is she that... Unlucky to be with?"

She asked, so innocent.

I will be the luckiest hedgehog if you become mine...

"Well... "

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴀsᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ...
ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ...