chapter 22

Be mine?
(2 days before Graduation)
"Amy's Perspective"

I putted on my uniform on and packed my cheer leading outfit on my bag and fixed my hair, to be presentable in front of my bo- I mean best friend.

I ran out my room down to my front door, and I almost forgot, I quickly ran to the kitchen counter and grabbed the two coffee cups I requested from my friend working at
Starbucks. I ran out the house and hurried to my school, but suddenly, I bumped into someone making both the coffees spill. I looked up and it was Shadow,

"Oh my chaos, I'm so sorry, Shadow. I didn't mean to bump and spill the coffee to you."

I apologized wiping the hot liquid on his uniform, but then he grabbed both of my hand and stopped me.

"It's okay, Rose. You don't need to apologize."

He said, I froze in place once he took off his bottoned shirt that was spilled with coffee, revealing his 6 pack and making his muscular being appear. I blushed at the sight, but then caught off when Shadow cleared his throat smirking at me. I looked to the left and covered my eyes preventing myself from peeking, I heard him chuckle as he putted on a white shirt and a black hoodie from his bag. I felt him uncover my eyes and I noticed he smirked,

"You liked what you have seen?"

I smacked him with my bag, shouting in discust, making the whole neighborhood wide awake from my shout,

"EWW!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG YOU PERVERT!!!"

"I was just kidding!"

He claimed, laughing while I playfully smack him with my bag like a seven year old girl fighting over a teddy bear.

"Maria's Perspective"

"THAT B*TCH!"

I yelled as I flipped the table angrily as the vase broke into pieces,

"SHE'S GOING TO PAY FOR STEALING HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

I exclaimed, I opened my phone and saw Shadow posted on his timeline,

'You are the rose and I am the thorns, I will protect you from any harm. But, these thorns wants the rose to himself. What will be the rose's answer?'

I then got more angry, I stomped my way to school leaving all the mess I made back at the house.

"Shadow's Perspective"

I walked in the auditorium to see many students from Emerald Academy, and same as Crystal. I putted on my jersey and ran to my mates at the locker room, we said our good lucks and ran in the court once the whistle blew. We watched the cheer squad of our school and the Emerald Academy, as they did a few stunts, I noticed they were going to make a pyramid and so they did, especially with Rose on top of it smiling geniunly. Then all of the sudden, the girls started to tremble and tried gaining balance, but that made Amy almost hit the ground, but I luckily ran fast and caught her before she would meet the cold floor. She had her eyes closed, waiting for the impact, but then the crowd started to squeal making Amy open her eyes and meet mine. I chuckled as she blushed, then I leaned in and kissed her. And surprisingly, she kissed back. The crowd cheered and squealed louder. We pulled away, and that made Amy blush redder than a tomato or an apple, I helped her up with a smirk.

"That's a remembrance that you're mine. And also my lucky charm to my game."

I stated as I kissed her once again, leaving her surprised. I ran back to my mates as they pat me on the back and laugh, Amy and her friends ran back to their lockers and I heard them squeal. I chuckled.