chapter 20

Meet
"Amy's Perspective"

Class had already ended and Blaze ran off first and so does Cream to help her Mom at her Bakery, meaning I was left alone walking at the busy corridors filled with students. I reached the gate while holding the pink and black helmet that Shadow gave me, I held it tight once I saw Shadow leaning on his Motorcycle glancing at me. All the students took a look at Shadow then striking their glances at me as they watch me walk towards him, I putted on my helmet when I heard students mumble,

"Is that Shadow's girlfriend?"

"She's so lucky."

I smiled a little and I hopped on with Shadow and wrapped my arms around his chest as he drove off to Town Square.

10 minutes later
"Shadow's Perspective"

As I got off the motorcycle followed by Amy getting off. She then stood still watching me still the bike, I placed my keys on my pockets then lend Amy a hand before walking in the Town Square.

Once we entered, my phone vibrated, it was Silver.

'Hello?'

'Where are you now, Shadz?'

I

looked around for any sign of Silver being around, but I couldn't see with this civilians walking.

'Already in Town Square.'

I answered, until I heard Amy's phone rang with the music 'Worth it' by Fifth Harmony. I chuckled a little once she answered her call.

'Okay, good. Now meet us at Starbucks.'

'Got it.'

I hung up the phone and so does Amy,
we faced each other and answered at the same time.

"I'm going to meet my friend at Starbucks."

We gasped, realizing what we both have said, then we laughed it out.

"Okay, then let's go."

I held her hand and we started to run pass the people blocking our way to the escelator up to Starbucks.

We raced each other like little kids to Starbucks, and that's when I saw Silver waiting with a purple cat.

Once he noticed us, he and the cat stood up. Silver pat my back while the purple cat hugged Amy, me and Silver looked at them as they giggle. I was surprised that one of Amy's friends is my pal's girlfriend.

They stopped and looked at us and we all started to introduce each other.

"Blaze, my darling. This is Shadow, a great pal of mine since we were kids. Shadow, this is Blaze, my lovely girl."

Silver introduced, I walked up to Blaze and shook her hand,

"Please to meet you, Blaze."

"You too, Amy talks a lot about you everytime."

She giggled out, She does? I thought while Amy laughed in embarrassment.

"Silver, dear. This is Amy, my best friend since freshman year."

Blaze called out, Amy and Silver shook hands while saying their pleases.

Afterwards, we stayed at Starbucks and talked about each other and I just remebered that it was guys night.

"Yo, Silver. You coming later at Michelle's?"

I asked him, earning a questioning look on both of the girls beside us.

"Who's Michelle?"

Both Amy and Blaze asked us with curiousity on their faces.

"It's a name of a bar. We always celebrate there every last 3 days of school years."

Silver explained, with the girls obviously understanding.

"Anyway, yeah I'll be there."

Silver added out,

"Nice, same time same place."

I said as we continued to talk about each other.

~•~•~•~

I am going to publish Chapter 21-25 after this. I know, I got bored in an hour at class so I did Chapter 19-25 in just an hour, anyway, next update is Give Me Love, I think tomorrow because we don't have classes tomorrow so maybe I'll update a chappie :) Bye!!