chαptєr 4

ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴇs
“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

"Well... She is the most stubborn, fake girl in our school... And not to mention, a BULLY. So, I don't consider myself as lucky."

Shadow said like he meant all those words. Wow... I'm glad I wasn't there.
I looked down in disappointment knowing a good guy like Shadow would have a fake... Innocent acting, slut like... Maria I think?

Shadow looked down at me as we stopped at the lake near the cafe.

"Hey, Amy."

Shadow addressed while I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

I asked waiting for his question patiently,

"Can we... Be text mates? I'm always bored in my house... Maybe being you as my time killer?"

Shadow asked specifically, I giggled and snatched his phone and dialed my phone number.

"There, I'm always available."

I smiled that made a grin appear on his muzzle, we said our goodbyes and at the right moment, my phone vibrated indicating a message I received. I quickly checked it and it was Blaze asking where am I because we have a girls day out in about 15 minutes. I looked up at Shadow and said one last thank and goodbye and ran off, but I then looked back at him and shouted,

"Text me if you need anyone to talk to!"

And then, I still heard Shadow's response,

"I will!"

I giggled and ran off to the mall.

ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝ...

Laughing and walking around the mall with Blaze and Cream, suddenly a vibration from my phone rang, I checked and it was a text message and it was from Shadow.

"Hey, Amy! What do you think of this dress?"

I heard Blaze yelled out while holding a purple, thigh length dress, decorated with flowers around its edge. She attached the dress on her body wanting to k ow what she looks like in that dress.

"You look stunning in that dress, Blaze!"

I complimented and she decided to buy it along with Creams chosen cream colored, off shoulder, half thigh length dress, decorated with red and yellow roses.

I turned around a little to respond to Shadow's message.

“Hey, Rose.”

He messaged that made me flustered by the nickname he came up with.

“Hey, Shadz. What's up?”

I replied, then joined Blaze and Cream to a cafe.

“The ceiling.”

He joked that made me laugh a little.

“Shadz! I'm serious!”

I texted, and he quickly texted back.

“Nah, I'm just kidding with ya, Rose. I had an argument with Maria again.. As usual.”

That word hit my head, as usual?

I got confused and decided to ask him,

“What do you mean as usual?”

"Hey, Ames! Here's your strawberry ice cream!"

Cream spoke startling me a bit, I sighed in relief and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Cream."

I thanked and she giggled as she sat down next to Blaze who is seating across from me.

My phone then vibrated and looked at his response,

“You know, all day, all night, we argue, I'm used to it.”

"So, who's the guy you've been texting, huh?"

Blaze noticed looking down at my phone,

"Oh! He is just a friend I met after me and Sonic split up."

I explained, they then kept asking what's his name and where does he study, and basically, I answered.