chαptєr 5

ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ғᴀsᴛ
"sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ"

I'm here in my bedroom reading a book with my so called girlfriend.

"Shadow, have you finished our homework?"

She asked being innocent, I rolled my eyes away and got back to reading, leaving her all irritated. Man, I love pissing her off in a bad way.

"Shadow the Hedgehog, if I ask a question, you answer!"

She barked out, but I just groaned at her.

"Why? You aren't my mother to give me orders..."

Then she started to get really pissed, which made me laugh a little.

"Whatever! You should study more to learn respect to your girlfriend! You're lucky I love you."

Maria, obviously lied with the 'I love you' part. Like, she is going to love someone, psh please...

She walked out my room and slammed the door. I shrugged and plugged in my headphones and push aside the books that is scattered on my bed and laid my head against the bed head board and listened to RUNAGROUND 'Chase you down' and decided to text Amy, which I know she might be in bed by now because it's 8:34 in the evening.

“You awake, Rose?”

I waited for a response, after a few minutes, she respond.

“Yeah, Shadz?”

I smiled slightly knowing she will still respond to my messages no matter what. I laid down on my pillow and continued to text her.

“Sorry to bother you, I just want someone to talk to before I go to bed.”

“No, no, you didn't bother me. I was just finish changing into my pj. How are you and Maria?”

She replied like she really care for me,

“I don't care about her, I care about you. How are you feeling?”

I managed to have the guts to text that to her, I mean, saying that I care for her rather than Maria. And I know she knows what I'm talking about.

“I'm fine, it's healing... And slowly forgetting about him.”

She answered surprisingly, I thought that she would stay the subject off, but she didn't... What a tough girl.

“Glad to know that, so... You said you're studying at Emerald High, right?”

I simply asked, until my chest started to skip a beat for no reason.

“Yes, why?”

“No reason, just wanted to make sure.”

Honestly, there is a reason... I have something in mind to do.

“Haha, we should get to bed, it's pass 9 already. Night.”

A smile crawled through my muzzle,

“Night, Rose.”

I then placed the phone on my chest as I looked up the ceiling... Slowly thinking about her... Her sweet smile... Her bright, emerald green eyes... And her soft, gentle laughs and giggles... Not to mention her soft, rosy pink quills.

I smiled before saying her name one last time.

"Good night, My Rose..."

And slowly drifted off to sleep.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.