chapter 21

Wrong Thoughts
"Shadow's Perspective"

Me and the guys arrived around 7:30 in the evening at the bar, as usual, it was loud, filled with loud music and some drunk couples here and there.
We went to the counter and ordered our usual drinks, whiskey and vodka.

"Dude, why won't you just make out already."

After 24 straight shots in 30 minutes, Knuckles asked out all drunk. I slammed the glass on the tablw, not enough to break it though. I poured some more strong alcohol on my glass and drank the half of it.

"I don't want any rush... And neither does she."

I replied and drank the half of my shot. After a few more, we were talking crazy. I didn't realize that my seat was spun around to face someone, but I was too drunk to see who that was, and for some odd reason, I imagined it was Amy.

"Shadow, are you alright?"

"A-Amy..."

I hick out, the person who I thought was Amy cupped my cheek,

"Yes, it's me, Shadow. Now, come on. I need to show you something."

I then idiotically followed, because like I said I thought it was Amy.

I think we arrived at a corner where only a few people are there. I felt her pin me on the wall, then kissed me.
And like I said, I'm still drunk at that point, that made me kiss back because I THOUGHT IT WAS AMY.

"I love you, Shadow. So so much."

She whispered underneath her breathe and continued to kiss me, I then kissed back and suddenly I felt her hair was long, it wasn't short like it was neck-length one. Then I came into my senses and noticed it was...Maria!

I pushed her away from making her tremble on the ground, I wiped my mouth with my gloved hand and glared down at her.

"YOU LITTLE B*TCH! You thought you could get me again by doing this, do you?! You sick slut!"

I spat out, Maria then got up and walked towards me.

"Shadow, please. I'm only giving you what you want and what Amy can't give."

Maria answered trying to get my attention, but I struggled out of her arms and pinned her on the wall.

"You thought I would want your dirty body? Well, you're wrong. If I did want lust, I would want it from the person who I love and care... means I don't want it from you."

"Shadow, you're drunk, you still love me."

She forced out, but I chuckled,

"You don't know everything about me, I may be drunk, but I tell the truth when I'm in the situation. Believe me or not, I don't tell lies once I get drunk, you hear me?"