chαptєr 16

5 ᴅᴀʏs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I woke up around 6:20 in the morning next to Amy who is still sleeping, I chuckled and decided to just trade her,

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WE HAVE SCHOOL!"

I shouted as I stood up from the couch making Amy fall on the floor,

"Just what in the name of chaos was that for?!"

She spat, I chuckled.

"For a girl like you, you're not a heavy sleeper."

"Butthole, you're a heavy sleeper. You just slept last night."

She stated while she got up and picked up the blanket and pillow,

"Yeah, whatever. I don't believe in love."

I smirked,

"Uh-huh..."

She rolled her eyes,

"So, 5 days before graduation. We're finally gonna be in college."

I stated as I caught the toast that just popped out of the toaster then tossed it to Amy as I took a drink of my coffee.

"Yeah, you need to get married."

Amy said then took a bite of the bread, I glared at her,

"I am not getting married with other women, except if I get married to the most beautiful, caring and loving girl."

I smirked, she then pulled out her tongue.

"Whateves... You should go and get ready, while I do the same."

She said as she got up and ran upstairs, I chuckled and left the house after I placed the empty mug on the sink.

“ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

Shadow sat there barely listening to the teacher through the whole day,  until the principal walked in the classroom.

"My dearest students, I am sorry to interrupt, but I am here to announce that it is only 5 days before you graduate highschool, the School next door will due the same day as ours. So, enjoy the last 5 days!"

The principal finished as he left the classroom,

"Shady, wanna go to the party Scourge is throwing? I need company..."

Maria said in a seductive way, but Shadow, as usual, push her off and ignore her.

"I don't want to, I'm going to the park with my best friend."

"You always go with that slut, you don't even notice me anymore since that pink brat showed up."

Maria spat at Shadow, Shadow froze before sending a cold glare at her.

"My life became miserable because of you, and she is the most important person in my life, she gave me happiness even if she is broken. So, if you can't give the same to me and just continue treating me like a slave, then we're through."

Shadow walked away the classroom in time for the bell to ring indicating the school had ended.

Maria left there, shocked to what her now ex boyfriend told her.