chαptєr 12

ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ
“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

My phone vibrated indicating I received a message, I picked it up and saw it was from Shadow's.

“Hey, I'm going out, I won't be able to come to our morning walk.”

I got curious because I was about to tell him the same thing.

“Where are you going?”

I replied, which he quickly answered.

“We're going to watch... Maria and her friend's Volleyball Competition with my boys...”

My eyes widen,

“Oh my Chaos! I'm competing on a Volleyball tournament with my friends!”

I answered happily,

“Well then, our walk won't be cancelled after all.”

With a laughing emoji, I then giggled before tying my shoes and got up then walked out my house as I locked my door and started walking to the bus only for Volleyball competitors.

“I'm on my way at Crystal Academy's Court, see ya Shadz!”

I sent and putted my phone back in my bag when I sat down where Blaze and Cream is.

"So, is he coming?"

Blaze asked, I then looked at her and smiled,

"Of course!"

I answered that made them squeal and that made all the other competitors look at us,

"Sorry, go back to your businesses."

Cream kindly stated at all of them as they looked away from us, and we then giggled at our actions.

“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

"Sit in front of the court, not back nor middle and make sure you watch-..."

I interrupted Maria,

"Make sure I watch you, and only you, not the other players, whatever..."

I spat and then walked towards our usual seat with my boys.

People started cheering as the tournament starts, I was only there seating waiting to announce the Emerald Academy competitors.

"And now! Competing the Crystal Academy is... The Emerald Academy!"

And after that announcement, people cheered loudly as the volleyball players enter the main court and there I see Amy wearing a red shirt that said, '01' 'Rosetta', a red half thigh length shorts with white streaks. I started to cheer with the other crowd.

I noticed Amy turn to me with a thumbs up, I then sent it back to her. She smiled and pulled up her hair into a ponytail as they went to their positions.

“ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

Well, well... Ain't I lucky.

I get to compete with this slut...

Let's play volleyball the hard way..

I ran to the court with my team, Rouge, Tikal, Fiona, Sonia and Sally.
We got into stance and I was face to face with Shadow's best fried, perfect.
We heard the whistle gesturing that we start, the volleyball then was smacked by one of Amy's team member. I grinned and had a plan in mind.