chapter 30

Graduation and an unexpected act
“Amy’s Perspective”

I fixed my toga and graduation hat, brushing my pink quills with my fingers and I sighed deeply. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, mesmerizing my Graduating self. After a lot of years, finally I'm graduating. I looked down to my watch and saw it's already 7:53, the ceremony starts at 8!

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs carefully not to trip while pinning my ribbon on the side. I opened the door and saw a car pull up on my drive way, someone opened the door and there it reveals my handsome boyfriend all dressed, but his hat tilted to the side as he walked towards me.

I smiled once he stopped in front of me, I reached to his level and fixed his hat before giggling,

"You surprise me, Mister Hedgehog."

I played, he chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I pick up the most beautiful hedgehog in the whole universe?"

He smirked, he took my hand and led me to the passenger's seat next to the driver's, he opened the door and let me in the car, he closed the door once I sat down. He quickly walked to the driver's door and hopped in. He started the car and we began to head towards the Sports Complex.

Many black toga students are surrounding the whole complex.

This is it... I'm finally out of school.

We both entered the complex and we were greeted with an opening graduation song that made the students walk in and headed towards their seats. Me and Shadow have to seperate because the CA students are seated on the left side of the complex, while EA is seated on the right.

"I'll just pretend that I'm a student of Emerald Academy."

Shadow whispered, not letting go of my hand. Then, I cupped his cheek.

"You'll just see me across, Shady."

I smiled then, he slowly let go of my hand as he sighed.

"Alright then, Rose."

Shadow cooed and gave me a peck on te lips.

"Remember, I'm watching you."

He grinned.

"I know you always do."

The ceremony started, both the principals and the headmistresses of both spoke up a speech to all of us.

(I know you guys' not interested in reading the speech and ceremony... let's get to the Graduation party.)

After the ceremony ended, we arrived at the venue that both of the schools rented for tonight. Of course, I changed into a red dress and heels while Shadow changed to a black, dress shirt, tucked in his black pants.

We both went in the venue where the party is, and it was loud with students from Emerald Academy and from Crystal. Shadow held onto my hand tightly and pulled me closer as we pushed through the hyped crowd. Silver and Blaze was dancing with the crowd with joy in their faces, they stopped once they saw the both of us going their way.

"Hey, Shad!"

Silver greeted as he patted Shadow's back with a chuckle.

"Congratulations, bud!"

Shadow only chuckled at his best friend,

"You too, Silver."

He greeted back with a small smile.