chapter 28

Party Surprise
"Amy's Perspective"

"Ames, you coming to the closing party?"

I saw Blaze texted. Oh yeah, the Student Council President sent a message of invitation to all of us including Crystal Academy's Student Council President. Still don't know if Shadow will come along though...

I putted the book I was reading on my lap then grabbed my phone and started to type,

"I don't know.."

I replied, not really sure if I should go. Then Blaze began typing,

"Aww, c'mon Ames. I heard Shad will come."

She replied, how does she know? I didn't even know that!

"Fine! I'll see you."

I pouted while typing and sending it.

"Alright! Cya in 10!"

She ended then suddenly my phone vibrated violently, ringing my ringtone.

'Love me like you do, l-l-love me-'

I picked up the call and it was from Shadow,

"Yes?"

I started, then my heart melted just by hearing his deep, husky voice through the phone.

"Hey, Rose."

I could tell that he had a grin on his face,

"Why'd you called, Shady?"

I asked while biting my lip 'cause I haven't moved on the fact that he's my boyfriend, for chaos' sake.

"I just missed you."

He made me blush just by saying those words,

"And I was just wondering if you want to come with me at the closing party later."

He added, I looked at the time and it's already 7:46 in the evening.

"Oh, I would love to!"

I could swear I squealed. I heard his gentle chuckles.

"Alright then, I'll pick you up by nine-fourty, Rose."

I blushed a tint of red,

"Okay, bye, Shady."

Before we could hang up, I heard Shadow mutter,

"Not a single 'I love you'?"

I blushed and rolled my eyes and giggled,

"I love you, Shady."

I stated, I could hear his cheerful squeal at the other end of the line.

"I love you more, My Rose."

He stated before hunging up.

I placed my phone on the desk beside my bed, then got up and walked towards my closet and started to find a perfect dress.

I found a thigh-length, red dress. With black roses designed at the edge of the dress and at the waist part. The dress is off-shoulder and it could barely show cleavage. I smiled and decided to pair it with a black sandal boots with red laces. I grabbed my towel and began to take my shower.

For a couple of minutes, I got off of the bathroom and dried myseld off before slipping on the dress and shoes. I began to put small amount of make-up and then did my hair into a messy bun with a black headband. I looked at the time and it's already 9:37. I quickly grabbe my phone and placed it in my pocket and went down the stairs after I heard the sound of knocking on my door. I immediately opened the door and I saw Shadow wearing a tuxedo, with red button-up shirt underneathe his black blazer and tie. He looks so- MNGH!

I blushed once I saw him, and I saw him blush too. He cleared his throat and held out a hand,

"You look beautiful, my Rose."

He smiled as I took his hand after I locked my door. We started walking towards his car that's parked on my driveway.

"You look handsome as always."

I complimented back which I earned a chuckle from him as he opened the passenger's seat for me to enter. He ran to the Driver's seat and buckled in, he took a glance at me for a couple of seconds before chuckling once more,

"I can't believe how beautiful you look right now, my Rose."

He stated as he held my hand, I smiled at him while still blushing. He started the engine and began driving to the place where the two Student Council Presidents talked about. Which is the Town's Sports Complex.

××××

666TH WORD WHERE I ENDED THE CHAPTER.