chαptєr 9

ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs
“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

"Are you okay? Did that faker hurt you?"

I asked looking down her wrist, searching for any bruises.

"I'm fine, Shadow... Thank you. I need to forget him, but I won't if he keeps on following me."

Amy said blushing a little, I chuckled then held her cheek making her blush more.

"Remember, you have my number. If he follows you again, I will put a bullet through his ass."

I joked, making her giggle and punch my stomach playfully.

"I'm serious, Shad. I'm glad I met you and became my bestest friend."

She smiled, holding my hand, and rest her head on my shoulder while walking. I hid my blush with my hand so that I would not be embarrassed.

»»»

We joked around while walking to Amy's house. Soon, we have reached her residence. We stopped in front of her porch and looked at each other for a sec and the said our goodbyes,

"See ya tomorrow, Shad... Text ya later."

She waved,

"Bye, Rose."

I waved, she was about to walk to her door when she stopped and looked at me before giving me a small peck on my cheek then ran up to her door and closed it.

I paused, feeling my cheeks burn up, I touched my left cheek where she pecked it. A smile crawled on my face, butterflies inside my stomach, heart is racing faster than the speed of light.
"Oh... My... "

I stated and ran faster than before to my house, while howling,

"WOOHOOO!!!"

I howled as I ran through the neighborhood, some people yelled because I interrupted their sleep, it is late at night, but I don't care!

I jumped on trees for some reason!

I was so hyped, it's like, that kiss gave me 100 percent energy in my whole body. Strange, I didn't feel this way with Maria, whatever!

I finally reached my house and I barged in my door,

"I'm so in love!"

I yelled and fell to the couch all happy...

“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I was leaning on the door while hearing Shadow howl, I covered my mouth with my hand blushing madly about what I did back there. I started to squeal in flattery as I jumped up and down, I grabbed my phone and decided to text the girls.

“GIRLS!!!”

I started, I saw Blaze and Cream have seen my text.

“What is it, Amy?”

Cream asked, I bit my lip while smiling and started to reply.

“I'M IN LOVE❣️”

And I sent Heart Emojis after I typed the texts, and shockingly Blaze and Cream texted the same message and at the same time.

“WHAT!?”