chapter 31

Final Chapter of our Memories
"Amy's Perspective"

I have been waiting for Shadow for an hour, I sighed and just decided to to search for him and Maria.

"Have you seen Shadow and Maria?"

I asked to Silver who is happily dancing with Blaze in the dancefloor.

"Sorry, I haven't, Ames."

He replied with a frown. I sighed and thanked him before walking through the dancing crowd.

I gasped once I felt someone grab my arm, I turned behind me and saw Sonic was the one who grabbed me.

"Are you looking for Shadz?"

He began, I just nod.

"Have you seen him?"

I asked with a concerned face.

"I saw him go outside with a yellow hedgehog."

He pointed at the door, then looked at me.

I smiled at him widely,

"Thank you very much."

I replied and then began walking to the door.

A brush of wind greet me outside, I inhaled and exhaled and smiled at the beautiful starry night sky.

"I wish Shadow is with me."

I whispered, I shook my head and began looking for them.

I started hearing noises behind the building, I got curious so I was about to go there but someone suddenly kissed me on the cheek, making me gasp in shock.

"Shadow!"

I exclaimed in surprise when I saw Shadow behind me with a smirk.

"Where are you going?"

He asked, I looked down and I can feel my cheeks heat up as he kissed my ear.

"I heard something behind the building, I thought you were there.."

I replied, then I turned to look at Maria who walked pass us. With a smirk on her face, and I swear I saw her wink at Shadow. But, I saw Shadow glare at her.

He then pulled me close and began walking back,

"Wanna head home, Rose?"

He smiled, I smiled back at him and nodded. We then started to head back to the car, he opened the door for me and I got in, he closed the door before he ran to the other side to the driver's side. He got in and he started to head off.

"What did you and Maria talked about?"

I began, he continued on driving,

"We just talked about something not important."

He grunted, I just looked at him blankly and just looked out the window.

I don't know, but I felt slightly... jealous.

I suddenly felt a hand wrap around mine, I turned my look back to it and saw Shadow's hand wrapped around mine as he continued to drive.

I smiled at him and leaned onto his shoulder as he drive.