chapter 19

Anger
(3 days before Graduation)
"Maria's Perspective"

"Urgh! I'm so gonna kill that pink brat!"

I shouted out with full anger as I paced back and forth,

"Hey, chill out! There are other hot guys at our school."

Tikal said while eating her lollipop, I groaned and kept on pacing back and forth in anger.

"You know, we should help Maria get Shadow back before we graduate."

Sonia spoke, I then stopped and looked at her, and grinned.

"Maybe giving Shadow what Amy can't give..."

I whispered to myself,

"Girls, meet me at Michelle's Bar tomorrow, Shadow will be there and I'm sure of it."

I commanded,

"How come you're so sure?"

Tikal asked,

"Because it's only three days ahead until we graduate, and I know the boys will go ahead and celebrate with a drink."

I smirked, which made the girls giggle.

Next day

"Shadow's Perspective"

I pulled up in front of Amy's drive way on time to see her walking out her house, she looked up at me and pulled her hair behind her ear, looking so cute that made me chuckle.

"You're cute whatever you look like, ya know?"

I complimented handing her helmet after I took her bag, she wore her helmet on as I wore mine.

"Hold on, Rose."

I announced,

"Uhm, where?"

She asked, so innocent Amy. I chuckled and grabbed her arms and wrapped them around my chest, I can tell she was blushing when I did those actions.

The engine of my motorcycle roared before dashing off making Amy's grip tighten, but I didn't mind.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at Amy's Academy on time, she got off and handed me her helmet, I smiled and gave it back to her,

"Keep it, I'll pick you up later to Town Square."

She giggled,

"Thank you."

And then she ran inside the building, I smiled and drove off to Crystal Academy, just to be greeted by the yellow slut.

"Why didn't you pick me up?"

She whined, but I ignored her and just walked pass her, she just looked at me and followed,

"Hey, look I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

She asked, I stopped and turned to her,

"Leave me and Amy alone."

Then I turned my back to her and continued to walk to my locker.

"Sonic's Perspective"

I waited for Amy at the main gate of the academy, until I saw her got off of that Black hedgehog's motorcycle. I groaned when I saw the hedgehog drove off, I then ran towards Amy,

"Hey, Ames. Wanna go to the park later after school?"

I asked her out, she then walked fast,

"I'm busy later."

I looked at her and stopped walking,

"You're going with that black hedgehog again, aren't you?"

I asked, she then stopped at her steps and turned to me,

"Why do you care? And why not ask that brown chipmunk slut out?"

"Amy, I'm only protecting you from him."

I answered while I walk towards her, but she just backs away,

"Shadow is always there for me, he cares for me, he isn't like you who always out for a 'run' while I'm left at the house! Shadow is the nicest friend I ever had and I am not letting you break our friendship! Won't you just leave me and Shadow alone?!"

She stated, I was shocked, and started to glare at her.

"I am not leaving you alone unless I know you are out of that Hedgehog's league! I care for you, Ames."

"After you broke me into pieces, you're telling me that you care?!"

She started to tear up, then slapped me across the face,

"Did you ran after me when I was crying?! NO! Did you even said those three words I wanting to hear from you?! NO! YOU MADE YOUR 'I'll be back, just gonna run around the city' TO JUST GO AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND! I HATE YOU!"

Then, she ran to her first period once the bell rang, while I was left there standing, thinking of everything I did.