chαptєr 7

ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

"Shadow! How did you got here?!"

I jumped a bit startled by his sudden appearance. He grinned and went down and sat next to me.

"Well, I have my ways."

He answered with a chuckle, I then elbowed him.

"Just kidding, Rose. I'm always welcome here, even if I skip class."

He admitted, which left me confused.

We decided to walk around the academy for the rest of the lunch and along the walk, we were talking about random things.

"The principal of this Academy is my aunt, so she welcomes me anytime here, but I often go here because I don't even know a single student here. And once again, I visited here after 4 months because you're here."

He smiled, which that made me blush a little. I chuckled nervously, and once we were at the gate, we heard the bell, indicating lunch is already over. We looked at each other and he told me he should be going back to Crystal Academy.

"Heh, me too, bye Shadz!"

I waved and started to walk in the building while he started to walk to the gate,

"Bye, Rose! I'll see you!"

He stated and started running out of the Academy. I smiled before running to Chemistry Class.

ᴀᴛ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ
“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I sneaked in my Math Class, and was greeted by a shout.

"Shadow!!"

"Goddammit... "

I cussed under my breathe as Maria went in front of me.

"Where have you been, Mister?"

She asked with rage, I rolled my eyes and just went beside her and sat on my desk, patiently waiting for our teacher, and at the same time thinking about Amy.

"Shadow! Can't you see I'm asking you?!"

Maria shouted while stomping in front of me, I looked to my right ignoring her.

»»»

I heard the school bell ring indicating that school is over, I quickly took my bag and ran down the corridors and stairs to the school gate, with a smile for that I will see Amy once again.

“ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

Why is he so irritating all of the sudden, he was so excited to leave school that he'd ran down the corridors and stairs with a smile.
Something is odd about Shadow right now...