chαptєr 8

ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
“sᴏɴɪᴄ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

The school bell rang, it means that school finally finished. I rushed out of History class to see Amy walking out her Math class, I cleared my throat and decided to rather, follow her on her way out.

I hear Amy laughing with her friends Cream and Blaze. I smiled a bit, hearing Amy's gentle laughs.

Once they reached the main door of the building, they stopped walking. A few seconds later, Cream and Blaze starts to squeal and I saw Amy's ears perk up with a blush. What is happening?

I peeked to their side to see a black hedgehog with red streaks waiting at the school gate, smirking at Amy?!

I dashed in front of Amy interrupting her to walk towards the male hedgehog.

"Hey, Ames!"

I greeted, playing it cool.

"Hey, Sonic."

Surprised she didn't smack me with her piko hammer,

"So, uh... Where ya heading?"

I asked, but once she opened her mouth to talk, she was pulled on the hand by that black hedgehog.

“sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I wanted to surprise Amy by picking her up from her academy. I waited at the school gate just for few seconds when I saw Amy walking out with two girls. When I smirked at Amy, her two friends started to squeal. I noticed Amy's ears perk up with a blush.

She was about to walk towards me when a blue hedgehog interrupted.
I seemed to recognize this blue hedgehog, oh yeah, it's him, Amy's ex.

I walked behind the hedgehog and pulled Amy behind me, that made her gasp.

"Hey, you're Sonic The Hedgehog, am I correct?"

I asked him with a slight anger in those words.

"Yeah, and you are?"

He pulled Amy behind him with a glare striking at me. I groaned a little and pulled Amy back behind me.

"Shadow, Amy's friend. And what position are you in her life?"

I asked with a hidden smirk on my muzzle.

"I-... I'm her... "

He has nothing to answer because he is the ex in Amy's life.

"Shadow... Let's just go... "

Amy stated while tugging on my sleeve.

"See ya around, Faker."

I said once more and we walked away while holding Amy's hand.

"Um.. Bye Girls! And... Bye Sonic!"

Amy shouted while waving at them and we continued to walk.

“ᴀᴍʏ's ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ”

I can't believe Shadow did that! He did that just... For me.

I blushed when I noticed he was holding my hand that made my mind crazy because I'm being held in the hand by the most handsome and nicest hedgehog in the whole world!– in My opinion.