chapter 28.2

Party Surprise
Part 2
"Amy's Perspective"

We walked in the Complex and was greeted with loud noises, all graduating students from CA and EA are here having fun. I tried looking around for Blaze and Cream, but I couldn't see them due to the big crowd in the way. I held Shadow's hand tightly as we began to walk through the dancing crowd. And there I saw Blaze with Silver and Cream with Tails.

"You came!"

Both Cream and Blaze cheered as they hugged me, the three boys greeted each other before offering us girls a dance on the dancefloor. We all agreed and we started partying with the crowd, and suddenly, I spotted Maria in the distance watching us before she started walking away. She was wearing a baby blue dress with a white rose designed belt, and of course paired with white high heels. I ignored her and continued having fun with my friends.

The loud music soon began to faint, being replaced with a slow, soothing one. Some of the people went to the side to rest, making a huge circle in the center perfect for the music. Shadow glanced at me and held my hand,

"May I have this dance, my Rose?"

He smirked, which made my heart pound as I felt our fingers intertwined with each other. I looked into his red crimson orbs as he looked into my emerald ones.

"Of course."

I giggled, he chuckled and brought me to the dancefloor with other couples swaying to the beat of the music. Shadow and I made way to the middle and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I blush faintly appeared on my cheeks as I wrap my arms around his neck and we started swaying into the beat like everyone else. I could see Silver and Blaze drinking punch at a corner with Cream and Tails, this actually reminds me of a prom though.

I realized that Shadow was staring at me all the time. I bit my lip out of embarrassment and looked down, but he just placed a finger on my chin and lift my head back up to look at him again,

"You're so beautiful, you know that right, my Rose?"

All his words made me blush insanely and stutter,

"Shady, stop it."

I demanded while pouting, he chuckled,

"I won't stop loving you even if you demand me so."

I puffed my cheek and slapped his chest gently, he laughed a bit. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off by the microphone turning on which got all our attention and look at the DJ up in front of the big monitor behind him.

"Ladies and gents, I'm sorry to interrupt, but there's a quick video that Miss Robotnik put in for all of you."

He started, Shadow's eyes widen to hear Maria's last name. I just curiously watched the DJ press a button to make the monitor open up with Maria greeting us in the video.

"Hello, Maria Robotnik here. I am a student of Crystal Academy, I am happy to see the neighbor Academy arrived. Anyhow, tonight, I will show you what my ex-boyfriend is up to lately."

Maria on the video smirked, and I can see Maria in the distance smirked as well. The camera then changed to Shadow walking out of the bar with a random girl and they kissed once he pinned the girl against the wall, and that made me truly gasp with the other students.

"Night by night, he finds a girl to sleep with."

Maria narrated as the video continued on Shadow flirting with difderent girls in the club with his friends. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing by now. My heart became a tight knot which made hard to breathe. Shadow moved in front of me and hugged me tightly, my face buried on his chest.

"Rose, please don't believe anything you're seeing."

He whispered, I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't keep it in. I sobbed silently, wanting the video to stop together with the whispering around us. I began to lose my breathe and I could hear is Shadow calling out my name faintly,

"Rose?"

I could feel my body getting weaker and weaker,

"Rose!"

And suddenly, everything went black.