No show or a go

Natalia point of view

So many things happened in one day, me and Harrison went to the waterfall, Kian told me I was the one he wanted, I dissed him on Instagram and now I'm waiting for Meredith to come and explain herself. What a day. It was 8:00 pm already and I told Meredith to meet me at 8:30 pm. I didn't know if she would show to be honest. I called up my girls to give me some back up.

Call

Andrea: what's up boo boo bear ?

Lia: hey cuties

Natalia: are you guys busy at the moment?

Lia&Andrea: nope what cha need ?

Natalia: I need back up, come over as soon as you can

Lia&Andrea: on our way!

End call

It was about 10 minutes later and the girls finally showed up. " so what's up?" Andrea ask sitting down on the couch " Meredith is coming over and I need back up just in case I have to cut a bitch tonight" I respond back folding my arms " speaking of Meredith, we actually haven't talked to her since I guess you guys split up" Lia adds " you guys have been friends since y'all were 12, what happened?" Andrea ask with a concerned tone " she fell for a guy and left him for me, that's what happened " as I finish my sentence the door starts to open. The door opens all the way and Meredith appears. " first off, I need the key back" I say standing up and she places the key on the counter behind me then proceeds to sit on the couch across from us. " you have 5 minutes to tell me everything, and I mean everything, go" I say and she starts talking " I thought you didn't like him so that's why I went for him and I felt guilty at first but then we started hanging out more then he asked me out so I said yes and I don't know I guess I started to forget my friends along the way and I just fell apart then we got in a huge argument so I rebounded with Cameron and he walked in . And when you texted him I got jealous because he would always ask about you and if you were okay and how you were so I sent that message. I'm sorry" she finishes her sentence and Andrea speaks up " what you did was wrong, you betrayed us all and it hurts because we've always had your back for whatever and to treat us like this is unacceptable " then Lia speaks up " Meredith you were a whole different person, you turned into a monster and I don't know what to tell you" after she finishes speaking we were in silent for a minute till I finally spoke up and said " I forgive you, but I won't forget what you did to me or to Kian. You can have your key back and your room back but if you ever pull something like that again, you're out , for good. Am I clear?" I ask and she nods her head saying " crystal." " so now that we're all good let's watch a movie and have a girls night for old times sake " Andrea says opening her arm for a group hug and we walk to her wrapping our arms around each other " aw I missed you guys" Meredith says " I missed us all too" I laugh as we pull away. We set up the blankets on the floor with pillows then Andrea brings back popcorn and snacks while Meredith brought back drinks. We laugh and watch the movie and it felt good to have my girls back. I missed them.

Vote!

Share!

Comment!