The news/ Imessage

Natalia point of view

It was about maybe a day or two latter after Harrison told me he needed to talk. I knew it wasn't going to be good and I should just brace myself for what was about to come. The time was 5:45 pm and he wanted to meet at 6:00 pm. I had put on a tee with some nike short just to wear something casual. I hear the door bell ring and I make my way downstairs. Before opening the door I took a deep breath in and as I opened the door I breathed out. " hey" Harrison smiled slightly " hi" I smile back. I open the door enough so he could come in. I close the door behind him and sit on the couch across from him. " I think it's best if we both make this mutual and go our separate ways" he says playing with Rupert " why?" I ask , he responds " Natalia it's just hard with me coming back from la to go home to England. I'm not saying I don't trust you particularly but I don't trust Kian around you." I just look down trying to hold back my tears but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. " so this is it? 11 months gone to waste? Harrison if you knew this was going to happen then why did you ask me out in the first place? Why couldn't have you just saved me from the heart break " I cry and he answers with " I'm sorry Natalia , I'm truly sorry" and with that he got up and left.

Imessage

Talia- THANKS A LOT KIAN! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED ? For me and Harrison to break up? WELL GUESS WHAT PLAN WORKED!

Read