Kiss it goodbye.

Natalia point of view

The time was 7:09 pm and I had about an hour and 50 minuets left till Harrison was coming so I decided to make a last minute trip to Victoria secret since this would be my first time having sex but I didn't want it to seem like that even though Harrison might ask.

At Victoria secret

I look through all the lingerie and I find a cute one piece red lace with short stockings to go along with them but they in button at the side. I take it to the dressing rooms and my my my I was stunned by the look of it . I took a picture to post on my spam account which only 5 people followed since it was on private which basically only my close friends & sum family.

Back At home

By the time I arrived back home it was 8:00 pm so I go upstairs and make sure to shave and smell clean down there. When I was done I changed into my lingerie but over my lingerie I wore joggers with a red top.

 When I was done I changed into my lingerie but over my lingerie I wore joggers with a red top

( ^ that's just the look of the outfit without the slides & socks )

By the time I was done changing I heard the door bell ring and I run downstairs almost tripping and falling on the last step . As soon as I unlock and open the door my whole heart dropped into my stomach and I wanted to throw up on spot. " hey " Harrison said smiling holding a bouquet of flowers " h-hey " I stutter from nervousness. I open the door wider so harrison would be able to get in. He walks in and walks to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase. I still had the other flowers he gave me so he just kept those out still . After he was done he looks at me and smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and we both look at each other then next thing I knew we were kissing. He pinned me up against the wall and started leaving me hickeys. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and I guess that was my cue to lead him up to the bedroom. I open up my bedroom door and he pushes me back onto the bed. " looks like we have a whole place to ourselves " he smirks " I guess we do " I smirk back. He pulls my shirt up and starts leaving hickeys down my stomach trailing down to my area. He looks up at me and says " are you a virgin?" I shake my head yes I'm embarrassment and he ask " are you sure you want to do this ?" I hesitate and finally say " yes"
What happened next was only for me and Harrison to know but the look on his face when he saw my lingerie was priceless.