The breakup.

Natalia point of view
It all happened so quick. So fast. I'd never expect to be sitting on the ledge of my pool, feet dangling in and smoking at fat ass blunt with jc on his way to smoke with me. It didn't all start this way.

3 hours prior

I had looked down at my phone and proceeded that this was really happening. I had set myself up for failure. I set myself up for the breakup. If I wouldn't have let kian ruin it of fallen for Kian and cared about Kian the way I did then me and Harrison would be happily together. I wish I wouldn't have let my feelings get in the way of my relationship with Harrison and that I didn't have to hook up with him to get over kian, when in reality I couldn't.
I gave Harrison my everything, actually everything (my virginity) .
As I'm sitting on the couch trying to get myself ready for what was about to happen I hear the door unlock. The door opens revealing Harrison .
" hey" he says closing the door " hey " I say staring at the floor feeling my eyes starting to tear up. He sits next to me and pulls me into a hug with my face buried into his chest. I hug back then stand up. I go upstairs and get all the things harrison had ever gotten me and gave him the box " what's this for?" He ask placing the box on the ground next to him " it's everything you've give me , id though maybe you'd want it back " I say in a low tone voice " I don't need it but I mean sure I'll just sell it and get back the money I wasted" he remarks and I instantly get triggered " money you wasted? Be more mature " I scoff " I should've know dating someone who was younger was going to be a pain in the actual ass, I should've listened to bobby and Corey when they said it wouldn't work out because look at where we are now" he says standing up raising his voice " oh really? I'm not the one who left in the first place on bad terms because you "couldn't do long distance" bs we both know it was because of a trust issue " I yell with aggravation
" ITS NOT THAT I DIDN'T TRUST YOU I COULDN'T TRUST KIAN TO KEEP HIS DICK TO HIMSELF AND HE OBVIOUSLY CANT BECAUSE THATS WHY HE TRIED HITTING YOU UO AGAIN !" Harrison yells " THATS NOT MY FAULT! TAKE THAT OUT ON HIM NOT ME!" I yell back and Harrison scratches his head in aggravation. " honestly it's done, we're done. It's over Natalia. You won. You can finally go get the guy you always wanted because it obviously wasn't me. You can have your key back , I don't need it anymore " harrison says giving me my key back and picking up the box and leaving. That was it. That was the break up.

Fast foward 3 hours

I hear my back gate open and don't even look because I knew it was jc . " hey I invited Chelsey if that's okay with you " jc says in a low monotone voice " that's fine" I say taking another hit of my blunt. " so we knew you were feeling down so we brought you some indica, and it's cherry soda " Chelsey smiles ( idk if that's a real weed strain but just pretend it is )
I look at her and mouth " thank you "
Jc set up the bong and put some of the strain in the bowl. I let Chelsey hit my blunt while I helped jc grind up the weed. We set up the bowl and I take the first hit. I inhale for about 10 seconds then exhale having the smoke move in a straight line. I pass the bong to jc while Chelsey passes me the blunt.
It was about 2 hours later and jc & Chelsey already left so I made my way upstairs and got wrapped up into my blankets. I put on Sophia the first and feel asleep.