Ssundee- Chapter 10: This is what I have to live with!

I checked no one had followed me before galloping off. It felt good to be outside again, getting some exercise. I sprang into the forest and kept going until I reached a clearing in the trees. A single moonbeam probed the forest floor, stroking the leaves with ghostly fingers. I relished the feeling of the gentle light on my face, closing my eyes and allowing myself to relax. When I opened them I jumped in shock and had to cover my mouth to prevent a shout escaping. For right in front of me, in the light of the moonbeam, stood a wolf. Not just any wolf...a werewolf. I drew my sword and braced myself for a fight, but the wolf didn't seem bothered by me, it stared at me for a moment, then turned and loped off, howling. I raised my eyebrows, then shrugged. "Everything is crazy in this world." ~Including you...~ "HOLY CRAP!" I cast my gaze around fitfully. For the voice was that of Derp Ssundee. ~Hey, what's the matter? Never heard yourself before?~ Then I realised that the voice was in my head. I groaned. "It's not enough for you to live inside my head is it? Now you've got to talk as well!" ~HEY! Less of the lip, PAL! You know what I want!~ I rolled my eyes. "Don't I just." I knew it was inevitable. I took one last look at the moon, then eased my sunglasses off. "There, happy now?" His retort was cut off by a searing pain in my eye and I doubled over. Then it went black...

I opened my eyes to find myself back in my room staring at the ceiling. Sunlight filtered through the window as I sighed and sat up. "Did I dream all that?" I received my answer as my gaze landed on Seto sitting across from me, holding a bloody sword. "No such luck Ssundee." I expected him to be angry. But he didn't even look bothered. My head was in turmoil, my stomach twisted in knots of anxiety. I always knew this day would come, but I wasn't ready for it. "So, who are you really?" "Ssundee." "No." "Yes?" "No!" "Oh, ok...Tim?" "I'm serious! Tell me the truth!" I put my head in my hands. ~Why don't you just tell him?~ I took a deep breath. Derp Ssundee was right, I had to tell Seto the truth. I owed him that much. "Well. It's easier to show you than to tell you." "What do you mean?..." ~I promise I won't eat him!~ I rolled my eyes. "You'd better not." I muttered. "What was that?" "Argh!" I stood up. "You think you've got it bad?! This is what I have to live with!" And with that I wrenched my sunglasses off and watched Seto's petrified expression fade away into darkness...