Ssundee- Chapter 15- The Prophecy

I walked through the forest nearby to SkyBase, humming random songs to myself. I was walking alone, but I had Derp to talk to, and I needed to ask him a few questions. I stopped in a deserted clearing, checking no one had followed me, before sitting down on a mossy log and closing my eyes. A fuzzy image came up in my head of Derp. I focused on it and it grew sharper. I felt my body jerk into it and suddenly I was standing right in front of him. "Hey Ssundee." "Hey Derp." "So, I guess there's a few questions you wanna ask me, huh?" I nodded. "Ok, here's the first. What exactly is a tramsmoganarian?" "Well, they are normal Minecraftians, but they are given the power to enable themselves to live two lives as two different people. Only downside is that because they're completely different people, at least one of them will be...insane." "What?" "Basically, we're like two positive magnets. We're constantly conflicting against eachother." "Yeah." "So, I can control you, but you can't control me unless I let you." "So, you've got the upper hand." "Yeah, cus before I was the strongest out of us. When you were weak after your 'loss' of Diamond, I realised it was up to me to keep us alive." "But all you wanted to do was kill people." "No. Remember when I saved Mitch from the dragon?" "Oh. Yeah." "And when you nearly starved to death that time and I stepped in and made sure you didn't die?" "Ok! Fine! I get it." He nodded. "Anyway, so, if we're 2 different people inhabiting the same body...doesn't that mean that if I die...you die too?" "Nope. You die, I live. Or, I die, and you live!" "Ah." "Anymore questions?" "Yeah. Why didn't anybody tell me who I really was?" "It was better if you didn't who you were, because Herobrine wanted all the transmoganarians dead. A prophecy was made years ago, that when Herobrine came back, only one could kill him." "What?" "Well. Only TWO could kill him." "You and me?" "Yup." My head was aching a bit from his high strung vocal cords grating on my eardrums, but I ignored it. "So, what was the prophecy." Derp took a deep breath. "Ok. Here goes."

"When he with eyes of steel,

Rises again,

A secret once concealed,

Must be revealed.

A sword of diamond,

And a heart of truth,

Those who were once frightened,

Must now give proof.

Now two must become one,

To defeat the evil,

That rules the land,

And a determined spirit will defeat the crisis at hand."

I was impressed. "Wow. You made that all up yourself?" I was joking but Derp glared at me. It was kinda scary, cus you don't really want a guy with insanity written across his face to be giving you the evil eye. "I was joking dood!" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah well. This is serious Ssundee." "I know. This is just my way of dealing with a crisis." Derp looked me up and down in a concerned manner. It was then that I realised how alike we looked. Apart from the eyes, we were pretty much identical. "Derp." "Mmm?" "Why do we look nearly identical?" "I dunno." Suddenly, I had an idea. I took my sunglasses off and looked at my reflection in them. A pair of mercifully, straight blue eyes looked back at me curiously. "That's weird. I always thought my eyes were crooked too." "Nope. Like I said Ssundee. You're special. One of a kind. You're probably one of only 3 tramsmoganarians left!" "You mean we're two of 6 tramsmoganarians left?" He smiled slightly. "Yeah. I guess." "You know something Derp?" "What?" "I used to hate you before. I thought you were a curse upon my life." "Gee thanks, that makes me feel really wanted." I chuckled. "I USED to think that. But now, I can't even imagine living life without you. After all, you ARE a part of me." He smiled, and this time, I didn't cringe at the grim sight. Suddenly, his grin faded. "What?" "Someone's coming, better put your sunglasses back on." "Ok, see you round Derp." "Bye Ssundee." The image faded and when I opened my eyes again I came face to face with a very different face to Derp's. "Ssundee? What are you doing here?" "Um, just thinking." Sky raised his eyebrow. "Ok." "Why did you attack Seto?" Sky looked guilty. "A squid got in the way and I thought it was him." "Okayyyy." "So, any news on Derp?" I smiled. "Yeah. We're good now." He smiled back. "That's good news. I nodded. "Should we head back to SkyBase? It's nearly nightfall." Sky stretched. "You can. I'll catch up. Just need to do a bit of thinking myself." He winked at me before dissapearing into the trees. ~Ssundee...there's something about him...I don't think we should trust him.~ I frowned. ~Maybe you're right Derp. Maybe you're right...~