Ssundee- Chapter 4: Where Are You Now?...

I let him take over, I always found this bit the most difficult. The bit where I had to surrender to his animalistic desires and become prisoner in my own body. Of course, most of you have already guessed who HE is. That's right. Derp Ssundee. You don't see much of him, but he is far worse than you think. It's like, I'm like the half of me that sees things clearly, makes the rational decisions and ensures we stay alive. He's the half that contradicts me all the time, baying for blood and intent upon destroying anything in his path during the hunt. If I don't let him out every now and again, he grows more and more restless till I can't control him any longer. So I don't always have a choice in this matter. He's the part of me that isn't human. The animal.

In this case, we both needed food, and he was the better hunter out of us. As he took over I was pushed to the back of my head, where I am forced to stay until I'm strong enough to take control again. The sunglasses are enchanted so that a long as I'm wearing them, however weak I am, they give me minimal control, enough so that if I'm at my most vulnerable, I'll still be able to keep him in check. About an hour later I force my way back to the front of my head and find myself in the middle of a massacre. "Holy crap..." There were dead animals, villagers, and even a few Minecrafters surrounding me. At least I wasn't hungry anymore. I camped by a river so I could wash off the blood on my clothes, then I retired to sleep. The next day I was awoken by a rogue creeper exploding next to me, wrecking my base. "Thanks Mr. Creeper!" I said sarcastically; gathered up the provisions I could salvage and left the site. As I made my way to the mountains I remembered the night before Diamond was killed. The memory was hazy to begin with, then grew sharper and more focused as it rushed towards my vision, then it hit me with force and I blacked out, and was absorbed into the flashback.

~FlashBack~

"Hey Diamond, have you ever heard of Australia? Apparently there's a portal nearby." She laughed, the noise like all the best sounds in the world combined. "Why would I want to go to Australia?" I shrugged. "Just looking for places to book our honeymoon." She smiled. "I don't care where we are, just so long as I'm with you Ssundee." I smiled back. "I love you Diamond." "I love you too Ssundee. And no matter what happens...I'll always be with you..."

~End Of FlashBack~

"If you're always with me...where are you now, when I need you more than ever?..."