Deceptions

"My Lord, I have returned." The squid general lifted his head and a small smile spread across my face. "Dynansy, or should I call you Diamond?" Diamond smiled back. "Either. Dynansy is my true name after all." The squid general stood, his tentacles twitching slightly as he strode towards Diamond. He was a squid/human hybrid, the first of many. A stronger, more ruthless race of squids. Diamond blinked as he opened his arms and before letting herself rest in his embrace. "So. Are you still manipulating that coward?" Diamond laughed softly. "Of course not, he was weak and his struggles with his mind were only interesting to entertain up until he discovered my deception." The general pulled away, his dark, human eyes surveying her from a face twisted in resemblance to a squid's. "He found out?" Diamond nodded. "I guess maybe I shouldn't of cheated on him for his friend." The general laughed. "You my dear, are my dear little actor. You can make or break a man's heart at a mere glance." Diamond flashed him a coy smile. "But of course, my heart is, and always will be devoted to you my Lord." The general tilted his head. "But my dear, don't you refer to me by my name?" Diamond sighed. "Snapjaw. The name doesn't really suit you." Snapjaw blinked. "I didn't have a choice about it Dynansy." Diamond looked away. "Lancey treated me well though. I shall be sorry to leave him." One of Snapjaw's tentacles gingery touched her face and the tip stroked her check tenderly. "But I shall be here for you Dynansy. And you'll cope. After all, you named yourself after the squid word for strong." Diamond smiled. "I know. I'd best leave you now." She went o leave but Snapjaw called her name once more. "Wait. Do you know why we faked your death?" Diamond blinked. "I do not." Snapjaw smiled. "To anger SSundee. To draw him in. We need to kill one of his two entities to cancel out any chance of defeat. To trick him, we made you innocent as well. They think Herobrine 'killed' you and that he is our leader. But Herobrine is not involved by way of using his DNA to create a squid version of him. He is our leader, not Herobrine. They do not know that." A cruel, venomous smile crept across Diamond's pretty features. "How devilish of you. And one more thing. He and the Derp are each others weakness'." Snapjaw grinned, revealing pointed teeth. "Perfect." Diamond gave him a small wave before exiting the room, leaving the general alone with his poisonous thoughts...