Ssundee-Chapter 3: Always Alone...

Lets just say I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. When I went to the right side, no-one wanted my kind around. Until I met Diamond. She was the only one who understood my isolation from humanity and vowed to make life better for me. Once we went out together when it was snowing and I held her hands and said, "Diamond...what would you do if I told you I was a murderer?" She laughed. "You're so silly! Why would you be a murderer?!" Then she drew me close and said, "I'm in love with you Ssundee, whatever you do, whatever you are, I'll always love you." "I'm not so sure." I replied darkly. "What'd you mean?" "I mean, if you ever saw what I really was-" "What are you hiding?" I couldn't meet her eyes. "If you're that unsure...why don't you just show me?" I did. And she still loved me, even though I was...whatever. Doesn't matter yet. I loved her more than anyone, and I wanted to be with her, so one day, we went up to the top of Mt. Notch; I went down on one knee and said the immortal words. She cried with happiness, and said yes. Our wedding was due in 2 months, until she died. Now I'm an outcast again, alone and unsure of my future. Always alone...