Chapter 30- The Wedding

((Sam's POV))

Well...shit. I still couldn't believe that Castiel was getting married... I mean him and Dean had been so in love.

Gabriel tied my tie as I stared at us in the mirror. "Can we do this really dramatically?" Gabe asks and I shrug. "I don't think that would be very nice..." I say thinking of the way Castiel would react.
"Hmm..how about we just bring rainbow flags and glitter?" He asks running a hand over my chest and I laugh slightly. "You can bring glitter if you want." I compromise and Gabe jumps happily.
"You are so sexy in a suit Samwich." I blush lightly and kiss Gabe softly. "Come on we can't miss this." I whisper and Gabe nods as we leave.

If Cas didn't want Dean anymore and he really wanted to be with this Hannah then.. I honestly don't know what I would do. How would I break it to Dean?
We ended up outside of a church and Gabriel squeezed my hand reassuringly. "You ready?" I bit my lip and nodded. We walked inside after pushing the brown wooden doors open, Gabe leading the way down the aisle.

Everything froze as everyone turned to stare at us. I put my hands in my pockets as I looked around at all the shocked faces. Hannah, I assumed that the woman in the wedding dress standing beside Castiel was Hannah, looked both confused and angry. Castiel looked extremely shocked as he looked at me. We walked down the aisle and I tried to ignore all of the faces in the pews staring at us-and judging of course.

I looked to Gabe for a bit of courage and almost burst out laughing because he pulled his hand from his pocket and threw a handful of glitter into the air. I was actually dead.. I loved this man.

"Gabriel. Sam..." Castiel said Gabe's name angrily and mine like he had seen a ghost. "What are you..?"
Gabe cut him off, "You can't marry Hannah." He says and Hannah stares in shock. "Excuse me! I don't know who you are but.."
"He's my brother." Cas says blankly.

Gabe nudges me. "Tell him why Sam." He says still staring at Castiel. I looked around nervously and two older people were starting to get up angrily, I assuming their parents. "Because Dean is still in love with you. He's waited for you all this time and I can't believe you would...would abandon him like this!" I said with angry tears in my eyes.

Hannah looked at Cas and dropped her bouquet. "Are you kidding me?! Are you gay?" Castiel looked from me to Hannah to his parents to Gabriel and then gives a small smile at his brother.

"Gabriel what the hell are you doing?!" Gabe's father yells as they're now at the alter. The priest was standing there silently this whole time not knowing what to do. Gabe grabbed Castiel's hand and pulled him down to us, making him stumble a bit on the stairs but he didn't fall. "I'm sorry pops but we're gay and as much as you want to change it you can't." He says and takes another handful of glitter, throwing it onto his dad. This time I couldn't help but laugh and Cas did as well.

"Fuck you Castiel." Hannah says and walks up with hot tears as her own mom follows her quickly, after sending us a glare of course. I kind of felt bad for her, but not enough to stop laughing. Gabe grabbed my hand as well and we all ran out, Cas following behind us.